Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Noles suck! That's the Post!
#PinThisThread
These two Tears threads need to stay on the first page on their own weight. Better to have them updated with reminders that the Noles suck than pinned and ignored.

Thanks to posters like yourself, that's being done.

Busch Beer GIF by Busch

Advertisement
The fans are really delusional, they really think they will have a playoff run and Travis will be a Heisman contender.
They really should be good next year..it sucks to say that...but its more based on how average the ACC is still.

That being said LSU very easily could blow their doors off game 1 and end any playoff hopes and then 2 weeks later Clemson could end their ACC Champ hopes. Clemson is coming back to the pack a bit but that QB in Riley's systems should be tough and their defense is still elite. I'd expect 9-10 wins.

Then lets see what the next year brings because they lose everything and would need to win in the portal at an unseen level other than USC (but Riley just brought his top guys with him).

Advertisement
They really should be good next year..it sucks to say that...but its more based on how average the ACC is still.

That being said LSU very easily could blow their doors off game 1 and end any playoff hopes and then 2 weeks later Clemson could end their ACC Champ hopes. Clemson is coming back to the pack a bit but that QB in Riley's systems should be tough and their defense is still elite. I'd expect 9-10 wins.

Then lets see what the next year brings because they lose everything and would need to win in the portal at an unseen level other than USC (but Riley just brought his top guys with him).
ACC might not be great but that team isnt going to the playoffs and Travis aint a heisman caliber QB come on now. we can say they will be a good team but playoffs no.. not even close, LSU about to blast them game one and open alot of eyes to how lucky they were last year.

I don’t understand watching Travis thru the years and not expecting a huge year from him. That 6’7 wr makes him look real good, but he’s a killer with his legs and his throwing has done nothing but improved. Hope I’m wrong but he should be a top qb next year.

I think that they'll end up going 8-4/9-3. They have a lot of good players returning this year and they will be a solid team, as much as it pains me to say that. However, Travis surprised everyone last year with some major progression, and everyone has had months to break down his film at this point. Additionally, they get a really tough opener that will set the tone for their season.

I could easily see LSU smashing them in Week 1 and, like it's been said above, Clemson finishing it off a few weeks later. They're going all in on this year, because this is their best chance to make some type of run. They lose a ton of production in 2024, and Norvell has shown that he cannot recruit at a high level. The portal won't be enough, so I wouldn't be surprised to see them have a Michigan State style year then.

Also, they were absurdly lucky last year, like we were in 2017. Every bounce seemed to go their way. Won't happen this year.

Advertisement
Seriously, how many certain wins and certain losses do you see here? I see a lot that could go either way.

1676482950984.png

90% of Travis' success is scrambling like a maniac in the pocket the finding a wr that ultimately comes open after 19 seconds or chucking it deep to wilson, can't knock him cause he's real good at that
Correct. He’s the key to everything they do. Credit where credits due. The people slurping Norvell & Atkins as playcallers constantly overlook the hero ball of Travis and sheer luck that fell in their laps last year. They’re more of an 8-9 win type team and once Travis leaves they’ll drop to a 7-8 win ceiling.

Last edited:
Advertisement
There’s a lot of similarities between the 2022 FSU team and the 2017 Miami team. They won a lot of close games last year and that sort of thing doesn’t always roll over to the next season. Just like that Miami team, they’re returning a majority of their production and their inconsistent quarterback is coming off a career year. They could win 6 games just as easily as they could win 10.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back