Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
They wont be able to afford him nor do I think they want him and the baggage he brings...

Not to mention Norvell just got a big extension and his buyout has increased. That program is still operating near poverty status

I mean, with that contract they gave Norvell they are certainly committed to paying top dollar for their HC. We'd have to hope that Norvell gets fired with a huge buyout that cripples them.

Not sure money would prevent FSU from hiring Deeeiioonnn. Maybe the baggage yes, and general racism up there. They wouldn't be able to "control" him.

11634112.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
There's Ghey, then there's this Clown. I so wish that Gator broke it's jaw binding, and took 3 of his fingers, to match Deions can't find toes.
I hope he wins 8 games and stays coaching there they are no threat on the trail vs us. I don't want them or UF to get their shyyt together f em. They never needed us good when they won their natties. Let them suffer

Advertisement
These two Tears threads need to stay on the first page on their own weight. Better to have them updated with reminders that the Noles suck than pinned and ignored.

Thanks to posters like yourself, that's being done.

Busch Beer GIF by Busch

I take care of **** Tears but somebody gotta do Semenholes duty….and as was said with all the money they make from these two threads there’s no earthly reason as to why they are not pinned…c’mon D$ I know they’ve paid for at least 2-3 new couches over the years….pin the them..

Last edited:
I take care of **** Tears but somebody gotta do Semenholes duty….and as was said with all the money they make from these two threads there’s no earthly reason as to why they are not pinned…c’mon D$ I know they’ve paid for at least 2-3 new couches over the years….pin the them..
We just need to make sure there's enough tears.

Advertisement
A lot of the defenses he will face now have a whole off season to prepare for him. He is too athletic not to get numbers, but lets see how he handles this season and the hype.
Had it last szn too...alot of ppl just looked passed fsu and thought them to be completely trash..until they built a bit of confidence and beat the teams they were supposed to....they got a bunch of lucky bounces in games though an not much injury.

They arent going to sneak up this year though so we shall see. But you dont need much tape on Travis...hes playing back yad football most of the time and making things happen with his legs

Had it last szn too...alot of ppl just looked passed fsu and thought them to be completely trash..until they built a bit of confidence and beat the teams they were supposed to....they got a bunch of lucky bounces in games though an not much injury.

They arent going to sneak up this year though so we shall see. But you dont need much tape on Travis...hes playing back yad football most of the time and making things happen with his legs
I'm not sure how they are going to continue to try and live in the portal and be trash recruiting. At some point not having younger players developing is going to ***** up your roster.

I'm not sure how they are going to continue to try and live in the portal and be trash recruiting. At some point not having younger players developing is going to ***** up your roster.
They weren’t trash at high school recruiting, they finished 19th but that’s not going to cut it if they’re trying to be a contender. They try to fill the gaps with portal kids but it’s really tough to hit at a high rate using that tactic year after year. They’re essentially capping themselves as a perennial 8-9 win program. Which is exactly where we want them. Just good enough to keep Norvell around.

Advertisement
Back