Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
I had to go to Page 2 to find this thread. This should never happen again. Ever! Maudes?
Season 6 Donna GIF by Parks and Recreation

For a school that used to recruit in the top 5 regularly, their fans sure are satisfied with barely top 20 crootin..I’d be irate if I was them after such a supposed amazing season
They are apparently doing very well in the portal. It’s just a different emphasis. We’ll see long term if that approach works.

I think having selfish mercenaries as opposed to developing loyal soldiers can create team unity issues if you’re not careful.

It’s working thus far for them and they are likely to see a quicker turnaround than us but this approach can also bring a quicker crash as well (see MSU).

Advertisement
They're going to be preseason top 10 for sure based on hype and what they're bringing back. We were after the '17 season too. Question is, how do they perform now that they're going to be the ones being hunted?

Advertisement
Absolutely...or he didnt get the feedback he expected talking to some people.

People are really down on the kid from last year (Johnson). Effort only gets you so far in the NFL. Verse is a carbon copy but not quite as fast.
Effort can get you quite far, I also doubt that he didn’t get the feedback he wanted. Wierd decision on the business side of things. Maybe he wants a degree, or bought into FSU for natty hype

Effort can get you quite far, I also doubt that he didn’t get the feedback he wanted. Wierd decision on the business side of things. Maybe he wants a degree, or bought into FSU for natty hype

I know it is a foreign concept these days, but there are kids that really love the college football experience and want to be part of a possible national championship experience, worrying less about the draft and potential second contract fantasy.
Perhaps this is the case with Verse.

Advertisement
I know it is a foreign concept these days, but there are kids that really love the college football experience and want to be part of a possible national championship experience, worrying less about the draft and potential second contract fantasy.
Perhaps this is the case with Verse.
Or Verse didn't get the feedback he expected from the league.

Great athlete but relies almost exclusively on speed to get to the QB.

Not good against the run either especially the NFL level.

Excellent college players aren't always high picks.

FSU being a contender is unfortunately a real thing for next year. Norvell seems to be using the portal like a charm. They are moving quicker than us on talent acquisition for instant success. They also seem to be fairly well balanced. We, on the other hand, are building slowly and methodically with a " Rome wasn't built in a day" approach. We'll see what happens. Mario doesn't come across as the kind to embrace flash in the pan success.

Advertisement
FSU being a contender is unfortunately a real thing for next year. Norvell seems to be using the portal like a charm. They are moving quicker than us on talent acquisition for instant success. They also seem to be fairly well balanced. We, on the other hand, are building slowly and methodically with a " Rome wasn't built in a day" approach. We'll see what happens. Mario doesn't come across as the kind to embrace flash in the pan success.
You can do both.

Wish Mario would have embraced the "flash in the pan success" a little more last season.

Advertisement
Back