Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Look man, it was one thing to be puffed up when you were the best team in the state when all 3 of the big programs were in the top 5 at the same time (yes, that happened), but to be as delusional as they are after this year is impressive.

Advertisement
Thats a weak *** 10 win team. They were life and death at home against a terrible Gators team and again barely survived against another 6-7 Sooners team. They really aren't that different from last years 7-5 Hurricanes team but with more luck going their way. They need to sign Norvell to a 10 year contract pls pls pls

Thats a weak *** 10 win team. They were life and death at home against a terrible Gators team and again barely survived against another 6-7 Sooners team. They really aren't that different from last years 7-5 Hurricanes team but with more luck going their way. They need to sign Norvell to a 10 year contract pls pls pls
I'd say they are more like our 1 year with king heavily dependent on the QB. Only difference Travis didn't tear his ACL last night. We had crazy hype leading up to the bowl game as well though with everyone saying they were going to run it back.

I'd say they are more like our 1 year with king heavily dependent on the QB. Only difference Travis didn't tear his ACL last night. We had crazy hype leading up to the bowl game as well though with everyone saying they were going to run it back.
Nailed it

Advertisement
980AF4C5-5F4C-4CD0-8410-4B447824F1BA.jpeg

When I look at Norvell I see a coach who is destined to lose 3-4 games a year because he just doesn’t recruit at a high enough level. In my opinion, the portal is good for adding a few key pieces here or there, but you can’t build your entire program out of the portal. When you recruit well, it’s due to relationships being built, kids who grew up as fans of the school, etc. as opposed to the portal who are basically hired mercenaries. Some years it may work, other years it could be a disaster. The Criminoles are so lost they’ve actually convinced themselves that Norvell is a good coach.
Prob true but I still think he’s better than g5 Billy at gaytorville

Advertisement
Advertisement
Reminds me of us parading around the Russell Athletic Bowl trophy years ago

Nothing like it. That was an actual win in a bowl game, this is a banner for a 4th place ranking in a meaningless cancelled season.

It’s comments like this that bring the IQ of this site way down.

But you do you, always finding a reason to shlt on our program, even in a tears thread.

Nothing like it. That was an actual win in a bowl game, this is a banner for a 4th place ranking in a meaningless cancelled season.

It’s comments like this that bring the IQ of this site way down.

But you do you, always finding a reason to shlt on our program, even in a tears thread.

I wasn’t talking about the actual banner. Was referring to them acting like they won the **** SB a few days ago.

Advertisement
About right , idgaf a portal team will never play in a championship bcs , Imo portal is to fix a position of need not your entire team

Attachments

• 27A365BB-EDD9-49AC-BD28-80DBF7A39BFB.jpeg
    27A365BB-EDD9-49AC-BD28-80DBF7A39BFB.jpeg
    124.9 KB · Views: 4
Advertisement
Back