Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
You need speed at the Lb’s to negate Jordan. Lsu has plenty. I won’t say they destroy them but Kelly will be in year two and rolling.

I’d also expect a non expected loss. They are feeling themselves and that’s when a bad loss creeps in

You need speed at the Lb’s to negate Jordan. Lsu has plenty. I won’t say they destroy them but Kelly will be in year two and rolling.

I’d also expect a non expected loss. They are feeling themselves and that’s when a bad loss creeps in
Kelly is a better coach than Norvell. LSU is faster and more talented than fsu overall

FSU schedule is booty. If they don’t “make a run” this year then Norvell ain’t gonna do it. But he ain’t gonna do it. They beat LSU game 1 and beat nobody else. And played like 6 backup QBs.

Advertisement
FSU schedule is booty. If they don’t “make a run” this year then Norvell ain’t gonna do it. But he ain’t gonna do it. They beat LSU game 1 and beat nobody else. And played like 6 backup QBs.
If they were in the SEC I'd say 3 or 4 losses easy but in the ACC the only team I think that will be competitive is Clemson and that's if their QB takes a step forward in his development.

Advertisement
Tresaun Ward hit the portal today. Very solid back. Was number 1 going into last season before Trey Benson showed out.

Advertisement

We were doing the same going into 2018 against LSU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back