Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Pretty funny during the army game they try to set up a segment to talk about FSU blah blah blah, and Brandon Hoffman of 247 sports basically just talked about how they do well in the portal cause he knows they ain’t got **** to talk about with FSU and high school recruiting.

FSU being a contender is unfortunately a real thing for next year. Norvell seems to be using the portal like a charm. They are moving quicker than us on talent acquisition for instant success. They also seem to be fairly well balanced. We, on the other hand, are building slowly and methodically with a " Rome wasn't built in a day" approach. We'll see what happens. Mario doesn't come across as the kind to embrace flash in the pan success.
Nothing is "instant success" when you're on year 3/4

Pretty funny during the army game they try to set up a segment to talk about FSU blah blah blah, and Brandon Hoffman of 247 sports basically just talked about how they do well in the portal cause he knows they ain’t got **** to talk about with FSU and high school recruiting.
There formula won't work I bet anything on it. The reason they portal they can't croot. They won't win **** like that

Advertisement
Can’t wait until LSU beats the brakes off of them.

creepy-brian-kelly.gif

Advertisement
I try not to be prone to diminishing opponents when they really are good, but I have to say that I was a bit surprised that 6-6 OU took the Noles all the way down to the wire. They were supposedly our 2nd best team in the ACC and they barely beat a .500 squad from the B12. I really thought they were better than that. If we can muscle up some O behind the OL Mario has built, we should absolutely be ripe to beat the Noles up in Trailernasty.

They played 6 teams without their starting quarterback in 2022. Do you know how improbable that is? ****, they still lost to North Carolina State

They’re gonna play those same awful teams in 2023 too, tho.

But yes, it was comical how easy their schedule turned out to be.

11-3 Clemson was up 34-14 on them at the end of the 3rd quarter at Doak.

They beat 10-4 LSU by 1.

No other team they played had less than 5 losses.

The combined record of the 10 teams they beat was 60-66.

Advertisement
They’re gonna play those same awful teams in 2023 too, tho.

But yes, it was comical how easy their schedule turned out to be.

11-3 Clemson was up 34-14 on them at the end of the 3rd quarter at Doak.

They beat 10-4 LSU by 1.

No other team they played had less than 5 losses.

The combined record of the 10 teams they beat was 60-66.
Even their bowl game was against a 6-6 Oklahoma team.

Even their bowl game was against a 6-6 Oklahoma team.

I included that.

Can only play who shows up. And they’ll be ranked in the top 10 preseason, as they should. But they beat literally no one even remotely good except for LSU in the first game of the year. Besides them I don’t think they beat a single team that had less than 5 losses.

They play LSU again week 1 next year. They also play at Clemson, at the gator, at Wake, at BC. Home vs Miami, Duke, VT.

I included that.

Can only play who shows up. And they’ll be ranked in the top 10 preseason, as they should. But they beat literally no one even remotely good except for LSU in the first game of the year. Besides them I don’t think they beat a single team that had less than 5 losses.

They play LSU again week 1 next year. They also play at Clemson, at the gator, at Wake, at BC. Home vs Miami, Duke, VT.
Duke may be a trap game for them

Advertisement
I try not to be prone to diminishing opponents when they really are good, but I have to say that I was a bit surprised that 6-6 OU took the Noles all the way down to the wire. They were supposedly our 2nd best team in the ACC and they barely beat a .500 squad from the B12. I really thought they were better than that. If we can muscle up some O behind the OL Mario has built, we should absolutely be ripe to beat the Noles up in Trailernasty.
This is Nole Tears. Wrong place for this sort post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Back