Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

I included that.

Can only play who shows up. And they’ll be ranked in the top 10 preseason, as they should. But they beat literally no one even remotely good except for LSU in the first game of the year. Besides them I don’t think they beat a single team that had less than 5 losses.

They play LSU again week 1 next year. They also play at Clemson, at the gator, at Wake, at BC. Home vs Miami, Duke, VT.
If they played lsu mid season they get destroyed. Their qb was awful that first game

Advertisement
Even their bowl game was against a 6-6 Oklahoma team.
True, and on the flip side of what I just posted, there is a lot of experience on Florida State's roster. Which in my mind means that athletically, I'm not sure that there is that much of a leap that they can make from 2022 to 2023 to compete with Alabama and Georgia as they think that they are now going to do.

What Miami has to somehow do is make that huge leap from year to year, which is somewhat more probably given the youth of the roster and the governors put in place on the offense.

They remind me of us in 2018. A team that got some lucky bounces and beat who they should have the year before, but that ends up going 8-4 because everyone had 9 months to figure out how to stop their QB.
Preach

There roster is cheeks. I give them the RB in the portal last year was a huge get he had speed and could ball, qb being a DT saved that team last year he's a good cfb qb that's it.

Advertisement
They remind me of us in 2018. A team that got some lucky bounces and beat who they should have the year before, but that ends up going 8-4 because everyone had 9 months to figure out how to stop their QB.
Their defense isn’t in the same stratosphere as our 2018 defense either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
they just won 10 games and blew us out, we should stop making fun of them for now.
they are set up for short term success if they want to sustain it after next season they need to recruit the high school level way better than they are.

they are set up for short term success if they want to sustain it after next season they need to recruit the high school level way better than they are.
The kicker is they’re not going to. Norvell’s not gonna learn to recruit after near 10 years of being an HC. Next year’s his only shot to make a run.

My prediction is that like us in 2018 (where we had all the lucky bounces in the world the prior year), LSU pounds them in the opener and they hobble to 7-5/8-4. LSU has nine months to study their offense. The surprise has worn off.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back