Nolan smith latest comment

Advertisement
[QUOTE="brock, post: 3787034, member: 1740"]“Like them boys from Miami say make the crib great, Except we actually got a chance “

Fvck em, uga hasn’t been to a title game in 40 years

They were there LAST year.[/QUOTE]
Meant to say won

Have no issue with what he said. Miami is a joke and dead right now. Until they prove otherwise, people can rag on them all they want.

Advertisement
Imma be real, I didn't take no offense to what he said. BUT, who should take offense is these So Fla sell outs going to this school! Basically he saying we're staying home to make our crib great and if you stayed home, you couldn't. That's basically what dude said, naw f that, that IS what dude said.

The Fvck wrong with him? He’s always got something to say about Miami. Something mentally off with him

Check
2:35

And no it’s not just this one comment, he has had several things to say about Miami within the last 2 years or so

Wow...these boys take the U as a Joke! But Georgia stsy recruiting Florida Boys.....All Florida recruits should see this....Talking down but saying he wana play with trey sanders and tyson campbell....Florida need to stand up....If boys in Miami dont wana play for the U....come to North Florida we got ballers up there that do...And they will represent

Advertisement
That’s the thing, I can see if he made just one comment but he’s made several over the last year and always takes a dig at Miami. Bruh weird as ****
Yeah I don't understand why he cares so much. I know he didn't like Richt which was also weird but it's especially weird that he cares about Miami. He's ugly too so maybe he's just mad about that.

The Fvck wrong with him? He’s always got something to say about Miami. Something mentally off with him

Check
2:35

And no it’s not just this one comment, he has had several things to say about Miami within the last 2 years or so

**** these 2 *** clowns. Uga is overrated. Nobody would go there unless they were getting paid like these 2 homos.

In past years he would have been a Cane no doubt about it...

Oh I already know. That’s why we’re always on the clip of this thoughts to the tip of his tongue. He wishes we were what we once were so he could have committed.

Advertisement
How do Miami kids hear this and want to join UGA?

Georgia is home for miami kids. Ive lived many places Florida will always be my home

Attachments

• 1FB36B5C-3F77-4943-A00B-7A97C807383E.png
    1FB36B5C-3F77-4943-A00B-7A97C807383E.png
    836.6 KB · Views: 56
Advertisement
1:45 the other dude said “I just wanna get that money man” they don’t even hide it anymore lmao

How can a kid from south Florida go to a school like UGA that openly disrespects your home town. No pride or loyalty man (*cough cough @ you TS). If I heard that I would have flipped to Miami just to spite him.

Advertisement
Back