Nolan smith latest comment

I actually like it. Stuff like this should motivate a Miami player. Admittedly corney, but uga right now is Rocky in Rocky III, and hopefully Miami is Clubber Lang. Miami used to have a lot of Clubber Langs and it's part of what Miami different.

Wrong....

I'm certain that there isn't a single player in UMs locker room that gives one IODA what Nolan Smith has to say.

Signed,

Peruche

Advertisement
Kirby has 10 losses in three years and has routinely lost to the best teams he’s played every year, including two massive choke jobs.

He and Georgia haven’t proven ****.
-2016 5 losses year 1
-2017 Choked as the #1 team vs auburn in the regular season and chokes in the title game.
-2017 choked vs LSU(got beat by a bigger margin than Miami did) choked vs bama and choked vs Texas and was dominated.

Whole lot of losing and choke jobs honestly

It wouldn’t of been so funny if Stephensen would’ve committed. Stephensen trolling the whole time.

Advertisement
It's the reality of what we are. You think the kids care that the last NC for Miami was 01 and the last one for UGA was 1980? LOL

we have been a joke most of the past 10 years.

that said, nolan smith is real ****y.

I'm actually more offended by the chuckleheads that do these interviews and how they have to exaggerate their responses to everything these kids says as they incessantly slurp them.

"HAHAHAHAHA! Throwing some shade at Miami!!! HAHAHAHAHA! Good one!!!!! You're soooo funny. You ever think about a career in comedy after your NFL career is over?! HAHAHAHAHA! I'm still laughing!!! You're the best!!!"

They wanna be us so bad....stealing our lines and trying to have our mannerisms, but that wont win you **** buddy.

I'm actually more offended by the chuckleheads that do these interviews and how they have to exaggerate their responses to everything these kids says as they incessantly slurp them.

"HAHAHAHAHA! Throwing some shade at Miami!!! HAHAHAHAHA! Good one!!!!! You're soooo funny. You ever think about a career in comedy after your NFL career is over?! HAHAHAHAHA! I'm still laughing!!! You're the best!!!"

IF he even makes the NFL. most kids flame out and end up being bouncers at Big Ben's frequented bars

It's the reality of what we are. You think the kids care that the last NC for Miami was 01 and the last one for UGA was 1980? LOL

we have been a joke most of the past 10 years.

that said, nolan smith is real ****y.

now that theyre going to promote coley, their banners will read: almost beat Bama twice. that's all theyre gonna get out of the Smart era when its all said and done

Advertisement
If kids actually stayed home and wanted to make the crib great. It would get ugly for CFB. Hopefully Diaz can turn the percentages in our favor going forward.

Advertisement
Advertisement
While it hurts, kinda shows what some of these elite kids think of us...

That's cool, win, develop, and bring in talent...while not easy, is how you fix that problem

I'm sure when we get back to where we want/need to be, (elite)kids that are coming here will shade the other schools recruiting them. That's why it's gonna take a complete makeover. Change the perception of Miami in these kids' minds and WE'LL be the ones laughing

Advertisement
Back