Nolan smith latest comment

Advertisement
Unless this kid was told to troll Miami and cmr before that, I have no idea what this kids infatuation with talking all that sht about us.
Last dude was Eaford but at lest he did it low key and not during recruiting interviews.

How do Miami kids hear this and want to join UGA?

Lack of pride. South Florida is the only place where people think it's cool to punk and troll the home town school. Doesn't happen in LA with USC. Doesn't happen at Bama where if you do that to Bama, they're burning your house down. Doesn't happen in the state of Ohio with Ohio State.

Only in South Florida.

Advertisement
Lol, man did this kid walk in on the Pastor doing the deed to momma or something? Miami stay in his mouth.

I'm actually more offended by the chuckleheads that do these interviews and how they have to exaggerate their responses to everything these kids says as they incessantly slurp them.

"HAHAHAHAHA! Throwing some shade at Miami!!! HAHAHAHAHA! Good one!!!!! You're soooo funny. You ever think about a career in comedy after your NFL career is over?! HAHAHAHAHA! I'm still laughing!!! You're the best!!!"
This. My god. This.

1547099216653.gif

1547099159508.gif

Have no issue with what he said. Miami is a joke and dead right now. Until they prove otherwise, people can rag on them all they want.
Miami might be going through hard times but DA U can never be a joke whoodie. All it takes is a strong leader like Diaz is showing so far and Miami can be right there real quick. All the television networks paying attention and best believe the coaches around college football watching. They biggest fear might be in the early phases. This program can never be a joke believe that.

Advertisement
The Fvck wrong with him? He’s always got something to say about Miami. Something mentally off with him

Check
2:35

And no it’s not just this one comment, he has had several things to say about Miami within the last 2 years or so

Would love to see him say that to Shaq's face. Boy would be whooped........

Advertisement
Back