Nolan smith latest comment

brock

All-American
The Fvck wrong with him? He’s always got something to say about Miami. Something mentally off with him

Check
2:35

And no it’s not just this one comment, he has had several things to say about Miami within the last 2 years or so

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
He's a kid trying to get twitter followers. Kinda like teenage girls.

I'm actually more offended by the chuckleheads that do these interviews and how they have to exaggerate their responses to everything these kids says as they incessantly slurp them.

"HAHAHAHAHA! Throwing some shade at Miami!!! HAHAHAHAHA! Good one!!!!! You're soooo funny. You ever think about a career in comedy after your NFL career is over?! HAHAHAHAHA! I'm still laughing!!! You're the best!!!"

I actually like it. Stuff like this should motivate a Miami player. Admittedly corney, but uga right now is Rocky in Rocky III, and hopefully Miami is Clubber Lang. Miami used to have a lot of Clubber Langs and it's part of what Miami different.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The Fvck wrong with him? He’s always got something to say about Miami. Something mentally off with him

Check
2:35

He hurting dawg! but you posting it doesn't mean much here. You in GA I guess this iis news to you.

Advertisement
Back