Nolan smith latest comment

I never wish people to get hurt but I really hope this kid blows his ****** knee out. He must have some fetish with Miami if he keeps bringing them up.
That’s the thing, I can see if he made just one comment but he’s made several over the last year and always takes a dig at Miami. Bruh weird as ****

Advertisement
Don't blame him. Blame the South Florida kids that go to UGA and talk **** about the place where they come from.

Advertisement
The Fvck wrong with him? He’s always got something to say about Miami. Something mentally off with him

Check
2:35

And no it’s not just this one comment, he has had several things to say about Miami within the last 2 years or so

Couldn’t get past the hosts’ stutter at the opening. Cliff notes?

Its whatever.

We're looked down upon and until something changes, these kids will take shots and there.

Advertisement
Not that I care about this kid anymore, but it would be interesting to see why he hates us so much. Between the Richt hate, the fake out where he was pretending to official to us, taking shots in every interview. If we're so irrelevent then why take so much time to hate on us? Maybe we didn't show enough love to him or something. Either way he's immature as ****. Hope he gets lost on their depth chart and gets to be part of the long let down known as UGA football.

This just shows we are not irrelevant. Regardless of our record the past few years, people still keep are team in there mouths, teams still storm the field when they beat, players also go on snapchat talking **** after beating us, and more. But, we have been mediocre the past 2 decades **** doesn't add up. It just means its about time The U dominates college football again, lol.

Honestly reminds me of post-Miami Jarvis Landry. No one brings you up but you salty towards Miami because in reality you’re insecure about Miami for whatever reason.

Advertisement
Kirby has 10 losses in three years and has routinely lost to the best teams he’s played every year, including two massive choke jobs.

He and Georgia haven’t proven ****.

Kirby vs. Top-15, W-L
2016....1-2
2017....2-2
2018....2-3

Total 5-7

If you consider yourself a Top-5 program, you have to go better than 5-7 vs. the Top-15.

Advertisement
IF he even makes the NFL. most kids flame out and end up being bouncers at Big Ben's frequented bars

Hahaha at "Big Ben's frequented bars". I only threw in the NFL comment as that's assumed verbiage when these clown recruiting "reporters" are "interviewing" these kids.

Why do y’all give a fvk and give him aly our attention in the first place? Who fvckin cares?!

Advertisement
Back