No Words That Express

Shaq couldn't have done it without your support. You raised an incredible kid and you and your family should be so proud. Your boy is starting at MLB for the U as a true freshman - Congrats!

Advertisement
You have been a pleasure to read on this board. I have been eager to see your boy run through The Smoke since your first post. We are all Blessed it will be with different coaching staff. Shaq has impressed everyone for every reason you can think of. Now the sound of his collisions and that first Vanover moment is next. Is is strange how many Miami MLBs, a most violent of positions, have ended up being faithful and outstanding men. Go Canes my brothers.

I'm happy for you and your entire family. Congratulations! I'm about to become a father but I can't imagine how you must be feeling right now.

I can remember getting physically sick when Ohio State couldn't beat us so they cheated us. I can remember rupturing a good friendship when my buddy the FSU fan for digging in on me after they beat us year before last... I can remember that first National Championship like it was yesterday....Even now heading to Miami for Shaq's first collegiate football game...the trip to his first Pop Warner game is fresh in my mind... time fly wether we want it to or not. Well all of that to say this... there are no words to express the range of emotion I'm feeling right now with the anticipation of seeing Shaq run through the Smoke

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk

What general area do you sit?

Advertisement
I saw him on the pregame show at the children's hospital. Seemed like he enjoyed it more than the kids. Football aside, props to you for raising what seems like a phenomenal young man. Enjoy yourself today! It is well deserved.

Advertisement
Congratulations. I have not had the pleasure of meeting you.....yet. If you ever make it west to Las Vegas or San Diego, please let me know. Would love to have lunch one of those days.

thank you and your family for everything...hoping your son and the rest of this team shock the fuggin world

Go Canes

I can remember getting physically sick when Ohio State couldn't beat us so they cheated us. I can remember rupturing a good friendship when my buddy the FSU fan for digging in on me after they beat us year before last... I can remember that first National Championship like it was yesterday....Even now heading to Miami for Shaq's first collegiate football game...the trip to his first Pop Warner game is fresh in my mind... time fly wether we want it to or not. Well all of that to say this... there are no words to express the range of emotion I'm feeling right now with the anticipation of seeing Shaq run through the Smoke

Enjoy these moments as your son and his team mates bring the U back to the top where they belong. GO CANES!

Got to be nerve racking but I'll bet you are probably more nervous than your son !! He will be fine.

God bless and praying for no injuries to either team

Advertisement

Amen brother. Live for this moment & rejoice in it. No matter the outcome simply embrace the moment

This is great...enjoy this day Mr Q, I can't wait to hear all about the experience. It's great having you on the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I can't imagine the pride of having a son who played for The U, much less one with the ability and heart of Shaq. He's going to be the heart of the new look, old school Canes D.

NEXT UP!!!!

ShaqQuarterman.jpg

Great to hear,I will be cheering for your son when he runs through the smoke! It is great to be a Miami Hurricane!!!

Advertisement
Back