No Words That Express

UknowWhat

Senior
I can remember getting physically sick when Ohio State couldn't beat us so they cheated us. I can remember rupturing a good friendship when my buddy the FSU fan for digging in on me after they beat us year before last... I can remember that first National Championship like it was yesterday....Even now heading to Miami for Shaq's first collegiate football game...the trip to his first Pop Warner game is fresh in my mind... time fly wether we want it to or not. Well all of that to say this... there are no words to express the range of emotion I'm feeling right now with the anticipation of seeing Shaq run through the Smoke

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Yo how crazy u must feel to sit there as a fan and ur son is playing for the U man. Thats crazy when u sit there and let that **** soak in

There will be those of us screaming and yelling, rooting for your son out here in the middle of the country. Can't imagine how proud you must feel.

Advertisement
I've been a cane for a pretty long time and experienced many ups and downs, but I can even imagine what it would be like to have my boy running through the smoke. Good luck to him and you...it's going to be a long (but great day).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Happy for you, man. My boy is only 2 years old. I cannot begin to imagine how awesome this must be for your family.

Enjoy it.

Appreciate you sharing your experiences and all of insight you bring. Hope Shaq has a HOF career.

I can remember getting physically sick when Ohio State couldn't beat us so they cheated us. I can remember rupturing a good friendship when my buddy the FSU fan for digging in on me after they beat us year before last... I can remember that first National Championship like it was yesterday....Even now heading to Miami for Shaq's first collegiate football game...the trip to his first Pop Warner game is fresh in my mind... time fly wether we want it to or not. Well all of that to say this... there are no words to express the range of emotion I'm feeling right now with the anticipation of seeing Shaq run through the Smoke

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk

Class act! You and your son!
Good things come to good people!
Congratulations and here is to
The U part 3!

Advertisement
Congrats, there is nothing better for a father than seeing his child succeed.

I used to dream of my son playing for the U. You get to live it in reality. Enjoy this blessing!

Advertisement
Back