No Words That Express

Congrats, and words can't express how valuable you have been to this board, we all appreciate the insight you bring. Can't wait to see Shaq bust some heads! Go Canes!

Advertisement
I can remember getting physically sick when Ohio State couldn't beat us so they cheated us. I can remember rupturing a good friendship when my buddy the FSU fan for digging in on me after they beat us year before last... I can remember that first National Championship like it was yesterday....Even now heading to Miami for Shaq's first collegiate football game...the trip to his first Pop Warner game is fresh in my mind... time fly wether we want it to or not. Well all of that to say this... there are no words to express the range of emotion I'm feeling right now with the anticipation of seeing Shaq run through the Smoke

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk

I'm a 30 plus year fan and alum. I can't imagine seeing my son run thru the smoke, not as a walk-on or some scrub, but as a major player!!! That has to be a crazy feeling. Good work!!!

I can remember getting physically sick when Ohio State couldn't beat us so they cheated us. I can remember rupturing a good friendship when my buddy the FSU fan for digging in on me after they beat us year before last... I can remember that first National Championship like it was yesterday....Even now heading to Miami for Shaq's first collegiate football game...the trip to his first Pop Warner game is fresh in my mind... time fly wether we want it to or not. Well all of that to say this... there are no words to express the range of emotion I'm feeling right now with the anticipation of seeing Shaq run through the Smoke

Shaq is going to straight up beast mode today. Best of luck to him and boy are we glad he is a Cane.

Advertisement
This is going to be an up-vote record setter.
There are a lot a fathers here Mr Q.
We'll all feel a little piece of your excitement in a few hours.
Congrats.

Well it's here brother! Soak in it, God bless you, pops!!!

Advertisement
Who's cutting onions in here?

0a77224e0e5545d6732cd0ece42f501f_3.gif

Congrats man! We're excited for you. You raised him right, now it's time to reap what was sowed.

Get your Inner Ray Lewis on Daddy Shaq! I'll be down from tampa with a former Cane hero for the FAU game. Talked to several of my FAMU friends and frat members already down at The Rock tailgating. Enjoy every game because it goes by fast.

Advertisement
We're all biased but it really is a rare thing for a kid and his family to handle the recruiting process so well, the kid shows up on campus and only positive things are said about his play AND maturity AND the kid is now ready to contribute immediately as a teenager. We've really lucked out recently with Kaaya and Shaq and their families. Will be extra extra sweet when this all equals this program waking up as the giant it was always meant to be. Congrats Papa Shaq. Enjoy the first of many great days.

im excited for shaq and i have ot be honest. I cant wait to hear Vinny Testaverde to Michael Irvin when they back ups are playing.
New Era. so excited.

Advertisement

God bless your son, your family as well as you.
Enjoy these next 4-5 years!

Class act! You and your son!
Good things come to good people!
Congratulations and here is to
The U part 3!

Sorry for the down vote. Meant to rep.

I can ONLY imagine how you feel. i know I feel so much anxiety and ecitement when i watch my kids play their respective sports. You have been waiting a long time for this .......... congratulations!!

Advertisement
Back