No OL Coming Back This Week

If Zion indeed quit/refuses to play, WHY IS STILL ON THE TEAM? That's mentality (if true) is straight cancer. Kick him off...

Note, i assume there is a lot more to the story

Advertisement
If he doesn’t play the rest of the year I think he’ll still be a third rounder , maybe higher but third round is my guess. His camp seems to be very confident. I’m sure there’s a team that’ll view him as value around there.
Say no more. I get it.

What Jackson State got to do with this? It isnt Deion fault that this team imploded. That's what happened when you trash the previous regime (offense) and couldn't produce jack.

I have no idea wtf you are talking about....but ill be your huckleberry!! Won't no one from p5 take any of these 85 bums, might as well go to JSU.

A tennis player calling out a 300+ pound OT. Only on CIS.
Miami Open Spin GIF by Tennis TV

Advertisement
Zion is a *****. During my church league softball season of 2018, I played every game at first base while going through tennis elbow. They don’t make them like they used to.
Oh Samson, where do ypu find the strength?

Advertisement
because there is an agent involved.

drew rosenhaus, while he hasn't been hired by zion, is constantly in his grill to not play and prepare for the draft

Well an agent might be telling him not to play I seriously doubt it is Drew Rosenhaus.

Rosenhaus isnt going to waste his time advising an UDFA what to do, he is busy trying to poach NFL players who are looking to sign their 2nd contracts. That is where he makes his money.

Not working with injured UDFAs.

The decision to start Seymore at RG is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever seen. Queerabal and Mario should just drop dead.
A little heavy don't you think saying our HC and OL coach should drop dead? Seymore Butts shouldn't be starting let alone be on this team but come on be better.

Advertisement
Stop.. he’ll be a top 3 round pick. He has enough tape.. NFL don’t care, unless a coach str8 up and says he quit playing for this team.

Cmon bro what tape?

Against quality competition (will Anderson, Jermaine Johnson, Clemson 20, UF 19, etc) he struggled at best and was punked at worst.

What game made you same **** he is a future pro? Like McKinnie against Dwight Freeney.

I don't blame Nelson at this point. This season is a complete disaster. No sense risking further injury. How much could he really help his draft stock?

Cmon bro what tape?

Against quality competition (will Anderson, Jermaine Johnson, Clemson 20, UF 19, etc) he struggled at best and was punked at worst.

What game made you same **** he is a future pro? Like McKinnie against Dwight Freeney.
And still.. got projected as a 1st rounder by Todd Mcshay and ESPN. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Only going by what the “experts” claimed.

Advertisement
I don't blame Nelson at this point. This season is a complete disaster. No sense risking further injury. How much could he really help his draft stock?

exactly. He should sit out and work on his transfer options. SMU and Justice would be a good option for him

Well when you were graded out as the worst OL in the country in 2019 and basically sit out this year you need all the tape possible. 2020 was a shortened year and he only started 7 games that year.

A little heavy don't you think saying our HC and OL coach should drop dead? Seymore Butts shouldn't be starting let alone be on this team but come on be better.
I don't want them to die.

Butts is a good example of the vaunted blue chip ratio we love pointing to when trying to understand how we can't beat teams like MTSU and Duke. Here you have 4-star recruit Seymore Butts unable to generate push against Duke's DL, none of who was rated 4-stars I'm guessing. Ivey, Blades, Frierson, Huff, Redding, Knighton, Franklin, Scaife, Harvey, Ladson and so on. There's nothing that sets these guys apart athletically from anyone they face on a given week in the ACC.

Advertisement
Back