No OL Coming Back This Week

Genghis Cane

Chicken Wing Connoisseur

The Zion situation, especially, is beyond frustrating. If the rumors are true about him simply not wanting to come back, then I’ve lost a lot of respect for him. The team needs you, bro. Not sure how anyone can justify sitting back and watching us get destroyed in order to preserve their 5th round status…

He ain’t going higher — the dude has barely played….

Advertisement

The Zion situation, especially, is beyond frustrating. If the rumors are true about him simply not wanting to come back, then I’ve lost a lot of respect for him. The team needs you, bro. Not sure how anyone can justify sitting back and watching us get destroyed in order to preserve their 5th round status…

Sad just ready to turn the page and prepare the guys we have for the future the guys we can actually depend on

How can Zion be day-to-day, game time decision for seven straight weeks? He has played less than one half of football all year.

After last season his NFL Advisory draft grade was Undrafted/Free Agent. There is zero chance that guy gets drafted.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The way we have been getting curb stomped in the games we lose I highly doubt he would of made a difference. He just doesn't want to go down with an already sunk ship for this season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back