no more derrick griffin

Advertisement
Even if he doesn't end up here, for his own future, I hope he shakes this off and decides to enroll in JUCO.

No reason at all why he can't still end up in the league if he serves his time and grinds it out in JUCO.

Maybe Griffin is just one of those people who are not academically gifted.
It's not like he needed to be in the upper 10th percentile on the ACT, just somewhere under the median score.
I have 2 nieces on my wife's side who are both 3-4 years out of high school and still can't pick out nouns and verbs.

I think that a lot of people are just not intellectually wired right for college.
Griffin seems to be wired for athletics and only athletics.

I'm hoping Griffin goes to JUCO, balls out in football and basketball, and than submits his name for both drafts.
1 year out of high school for the NBA and 3 years for the NFL.

It might be the case, and I was coming back to say this to people who are saying it's his fault and he didn't put in the work.

He might have really busted his *** to get the score, but he might just not be able to. We don't know.

273.gif

Advertisement
I have 2 nieces on my wife's side who are both 3-4 years out of high school and still can't pick out nouns and verbs.

Lol at "still". They´re not going to work it out now, bro. That´s stuff you have to be borderline retarded not to know when you get to high school.

Advertisement
I bet El Gulden didn't even do the research to find out if the kid could pass the **** test....flat out embarrassing

When Professor Griff dropped out of or completely eschewed prep school it should have been a sign that he wasn't an academic. Had he really wanted to make this happen he would have gone that route.

Advertisement
When Professor Griff dropped out of or completely eschewed prep school it should have been a sign that he wasn't an academic. Had he really wanted to make this happen he would have gone that route.

LMMFAO @DIABEETUS GUT

[video=youtube;CQR9aKj3_AE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQR9aKj3_AE[/video]

I bet El Gulden didn't even do the research to find out if the kid could pass the **** test....flat out embarrassing

Won't be the 1st or last all world talent that doesn't live up to the hype or their potential. hard work or not...

Advertisement
When a kid says time to stop partying in prep for his ACT that tells me enough of his work ethic.

What's embarrassing about it? If the kid somehow qualifies, you get a great talent. If he doesn't qualify, what have you lost? It's not like you can't give the offer to someone else.

Advertisement
Back