no more derrick griffin

Advertisement
Wonder if they can talk him into going back to Prep School. Then again he dropped out of that, so this looks like kid is going down in flames. **** shame. These kids man. So much talent, and cant even make a minimal effort in the class room.

Advertisement
Is there any way he could spend a semester or year at JUCO then we could get him? Or is him getting into UM impossible now?

Is there any way he could spend a semester or year at JUCO then we could get him? Or is him getting into UM impossible now?

Would have to be in JUCO for 3 semesters IIRC, according to ACC rules. He dropped out of Prep School so I dont see this as ending very well.

Advertisement
78.gif

Shame on that high school coach who allowed him to play four years in high school but not one game in college!

Advertisement
Wonder if they can talk him into going back to Prep School. Then again he dropped out of that, so this looks like kid is going down in flames. **** shame. These kids man. So much talent, and cant even make a minimal effort in the class room.

Yep, dude has zero interest in prep school. What kid drops out of prep school?

Props to Pete he was all over this but there was always a little piece of me hoping for a miracle to get him into this class. Good luck to him, hope he doesn't give up on his NFL dreams.

Even if he doesn't end up here, for his own future, I hope he shakes this off and decides to enroll in JUCO.

No reason at all why he can't still end up in the league if he serves his time and grinds it out in JUCO.

Advertisement
Props to Pete he was all over this but there was always a little piece of me hoping for a miracle to get him into this class. Good luck to him, hope he doesn't give up on his NFL dreams.

Pete was simply being smart and prudent. The writing was on the wall with this kid. We all hoped for the miracle, but as the days grew into weeks, and there was nothing really positive to report, it became obvious it was just a pipe dream.

Pete is finally starting to learn. Expect the worst, hope for the best. That is how you approach recruiting. UNLESS of course you are trying to stir sh*t up and sell subscriptions, then you can get people all riled up over sh*t, but you can only get away with that so long until your credibility is dogsh*t.

Advertisement
Back