no more derrick griffin

I'm gonna go refresh the ACT website. This is not over until the Matador says it is!

Advertisement
Seems like books are kryptonite to Professor Griff. Probably never stood a chance of staying eligible here.

Advertisement
So now that Griffin is officially out is no longer OK to have lost Rudolph,Dixon and Lane.Seems every time someone was upset about losing the top 3 insate WRs porster would come back with is ok,no big deal Griffin is better.

odds on him ever stepping foot in a classroom again? hope he makes a good decision and goes juco instead of throwing it away

How out of all the ALL Americans from last year we had to get the only one that dont qualify, C'mon Man!!!

Schools didn't even send this kid an NLI to sign last year, besides Diabeetus gut golden and sons.

Only reason Golden took him and Lockley last year was to deflect some of the heat he was taking from fans and local media after all the misses last NSD.Losing the BTW kids,the scandal with Ice and Kirkland and only signing I believe 3 dade or south florida kids in the class.

Sure sounds like a viable theory at this point because we crowned Diabeetus Gut for getting this dude late last year. Took some heat off him for his signing day disaster.

Diabeetus Gut Golden and sons are masters of the media and confusing the masses. What they lack in coaching acumen they make up for in ability to bamboozle.

So now that Griffin is officially out is no longer OK to have lost Rudolph,Dixon and Lane.Seems every time someone was upset about losing the top 3 insate WRs porster would come back with is ok,no big deal Griffin is better.

And I was one of them. So yeah..You can pretty much throw that theory out the window now. Smh.

Advertisement

what are you trying to prove with these negative porsts you continue to make?

Advertisement

what are you trying to prove with these negative porsts you continue to make?

Nothing,put me on ignore if you don't like to read them.

Sorry, but it is his own fault. Too many of these kids think because they are HS football stars that everything will work itself out. They are used to everyone praising them an abiding by their own set of rules. It's a shame but its what happens to some of these kids. Golden and Co. need to get on these kids earlier and avoid them like the plague and put us in the running early on for qualifiers.

Advertisement
It sucks because it seemed like he really wanted thios and just didnt get it done I hope he gets it together. Wish the kid the best

Do not want. Won't put in the work to get in school so why would he to get the playbook down. At a certain PT god given talent runs out...

Advertisement
Back