NKOSI PERRY

I still remember all of the experts on this board talking about how Burrow on LSU wasn't that good and some even said he sucked.

Against us he was 11 for 24, 140 yards and no TD's.

What a difference a year makes.

Guess we'll see what happens with Perry.

Advertisement
He has earned a little bit of respect with the way he played this season and has matured.
Let's face it, many people thought he would bolt as soon as he learned he was not the starter in July.

I hope he stays all 4 years and continues to improve his game.

Not high on Perry after the last 2 years just speaking in terms of on field performance BUT that’s with him playing in a sh^tty offensive scheme the last 2 years. Pretty anxious to see what he and the qb room does under lashlee honestly despite what some may think 🤷🏾‍♂️

I think he’s gonna start personally. I’m not saying that in that weird way how our fans seem to latch on to one QB and then trash the rest. I just think he’s always had enough talent, he just had to get his **** together.

I dunno, I just think it’s his time.

1578921343285.jpeg

Advertisement
PUT NKOSI PERRY IN A SYSTEM/SCHEME WHERE HE CAN SUCCEED and GIVE HIM A CHANCE WITH PROPER COACHING/DEVELOPMENT AND HE WILL SHINE
View attachment 108414

PUT NKOSI PERRY IN A SYSTEM/SCHEME WHERE HE CAN SUCCEED and GIVE HIM A CHANCE WITH PROPER COACHING/DEVELOPMENT AND HE WILL SHINE

What if someone told you he is a major part of the culture problem? Would you still listen to Alonzo 1219?

I'm tired of these kids who need perfect situations to even look effective. I know coaching matters but good players rarely suck. They just don't hit their peak without proper coaching. Nkosi has sucked. He lost to GT.

Both him and Jarren can hit the bricks because they are not leaders of men.

Advertisement
I still remember all of the experts on this board talking about how Burrow on LSU wasn't that good and some even said he sucked.

Against us he was 11 for 24, 140 yards and no TD's.

What a difference a year makes.

Guess we'll see what happens with Perry.

and not just Burrow. Justin Fields played better than the guy he sat behind at Georgia.

I’m not saying it’s going to happen with Perry....but it has happened.

We all saw Perry the last 2 years. Just speaking for myself, I'm just not overly impressed. He can show flashes of brilliance, but overall I would label him "serviceable" at best.
Flame away.

Last edited:
I'm calling it now. @JAYBLAZE is @JAMESJACKSONSBROTHER's burner account. He got a job in the computer lab up the road and has access to all these Canes pictures.

Advertisement
looking at them highlights again I can actually see why perry has struggled. He played in a spread offense in hs and majority of the time he was just hitting his first option. Then he comes here in a pro style offense and he has to learn how to actually read defenses and learn all the different keys and shît in a pro style.

Being in a offense where he only has a couple reads and gets the ball out quickly will probably help him a lot. Interesting to see how it goes for him under lashlee.

What makes you think He won't have to read defenses in Lashlee's offense?

Kosi just doesn't have it. Even when he had time to throw. Sometimes players are just not mentally there but he does have a strong arm tho.

Kosi is money throwing outside the numbers and horrible in the middle. JW the exact opposite. Teams learned to adjust depending on who was in after each guy came in and led the team back a few times. If you combined the two QB's games you would have a guy who could make all the throws but still a mess between the ears.

Advertisement
Last year he handled the situation very well and came in and produced considering the situation.
With the proper motivation he should shine. But dealing with success is sometimes harder than dealing with failure of you don’t have the right mindset.

He is not all of a sudden going to be a superstar because of this new OC. Come back down to reality.

He does not have the arm ( nothing to do with strength everything to do wit accuracy ) to be a good QB. Neither does Tate. IF Williams can't grow up we need to find one in grad transfer til Van Dyke can mature.

Advertisement
Back