NKOSI PERRY

Advertisement
He would need a non pass completion oriented scheme. SEC circa 1970s power run scheme?

Advertisement
PUT NKOSI PERRY IN A SYSTEM/SCHEME WHERE HE CAN SUCCEED and GIVE HIM A CHANCE WITH PROPER COACHING/DEVELOPMENT AND HE WILL SHINE
View attachment 108414

PUT NKOSI PERRY IN A SYSTEM/SCHEME WHERE HE CAN SUCCEED and GIVE HIM A CHANCE WITH PROPER COACHING/DEVELOPMENT AND HE WILL SHINE

Here's what we know, perry is the most Loyal and productive qb on the roster, with not to many loses, plus he plays to win the game with heart. Also what i like is how coach richt went old skool with the qb's and had that live practice, so perry has been tested, and when he's on point, he's hard for any defense to stop, with perry going into his 4th year in college, with an oc that seems to have a system that better fits perry's style,plus this new oc seems to be keen on going with the qb who's teammates respect the most, not who the coaches pick, than right now, that's clearly perry who i said should've started last year out the gate. As far as im concerned, jw15 never had the mental makeup to be the starter here, never shows no real fight, if you scared to throw the deepball, how can any headcoach name a qb like that his starter,coach diaz is learning quick how credibility is lost right away!

He was in a system where he could shine. He didnt. Its been talked about ad nausem that he lacks the work ethic and cant remember his plays. Still prefer him than Jarren

Advertisement
Nkosi trying to get the fans on his side by signing up for message boards and pleading his case:durantunimpressed:
This statement sounds like a troll/ Out side fan of another school trying to cause confusion....BEWARE OF THIS STATEMENT ......

He was in a system where he could shine. He didnt. Its been talked about ad nausem that he lacks the work ethic and cant remember his plays. Still prefer him than Jarren
I see they FIRED the old system and got a new one .... Out with the Old and in comes the new OC .....with Nkosi the front runner ......😂🤣😂🙌🏾

Last edited:
They need to fire "go through the motions" players , this is serious why because the first sign of anything not going there way it "triggers" the addiction instantly shoulders droop , jugging increases , looking to blame all these and more.

These JW type players will strike again and cause key loses in crunch time , addicts can never be trusted with " go through the motions" sydrome.

Miami FR needs to find 1 QB to ride with. This is going to be year 3 of this experiment and we are no better off then year 1 game 1.

Advertisement
2018:

1578917649978.jpeg

2020:

1578917766491.jpeg

Advertisement
Perry if he continues to mature can be a star next year.He threw for over 400 yards in 3 and a half quarters against a good VT defense with the hurry up offense and beat Virginia.He separated his shoulder at the end of the season but continue to play.I thought he should of started after the spring and summer camps.I hope he stays and Jarren leaves.

He certainly had some good moments during the time he played the last two years. And that was with the two worst offensive minds since the turn of the century.

On the other hand, he couldn’t beat out Malik Rosier.

looking at them highlights again I can actually see why perry has struggled. He played in a spread offense in hs and majority of the time he was just hitting his first option. Then he comes here in a pro style offense and he has to learn how to actually read defenses and learn all the different keys and shît in a pro style.

Being in a offense where he only has a couple reads and gets the ball out quickly will probably help him a lot. Interesting to see how it goes for him under lashlee.

What do you mean by that reply
He meant for you to shine shoes for a living or do it on the side. Anything to keep you from posting stupid sh**. Seriously, put N’kosi in a system to win? GTFOH. He and Williams are problems for this football team. Immaturity and laziness is there problem. Stop with the “Strong Arm” and “Mobility” sh**. Tate Martell shouldn’t be allowed back into the room again.

Get a grad transfer if they have to and if he beats out TVD and Peyton then so be it. But what we have seen over the last two years with the “Three Stooges” is enough. They are terrible teammates and need to go pollute another locker room.

Advertisement
Back