NKOSI PERRY

Someone MUST be scapegoated from that QB debacle that was last year

If JW was a head case off the field and performed the way he did on the field Diaz and Lashlee need to take a page out of HOF coach JJ and cut the kid out right even if he doesn’t transfer

Cut the bullshizzz and demand accountability and excellence
I agree..but jarren still might just be the best option on the roster still, which is sad. If he beats out everyone in spring and fall u have to ride with him

Advertisement
Couldn't beat out Rosier as a freshman.

Couldn't beat out Williams as a sophomore.

More interested in his social media game than sticking his nose in a playbook and getting better.

Absolutely has hit a ceiling as a player; relying on natural talent opposed to growing his football IQ.

No dog in Perry, at all (or Williams, for that matter.)

Everyone better be on alert that Tyler Van Dyke is coming south to work his *** off and take the starting job.

Williams seems to have gotten the message a bit—reports of him hurrying back after break to work with Lashlee and to get a leg up on things—but Perry's focus seems to be dropping #humble #blessed and spouting other nonsense on IG posts where he made a play in a game Miami still lost.

In short, I'm not buying it

Advertisement
Perry is awful. Maybe the worst QB who has taken significant reps we've ever had here (at least Rosier had 1 decent season). Yet somehow he has this cult of a portion of the fanbase behind him. Every game he plays is almost an auto L, so hopefully he's off the team. I'd much rather give Matocha or Van Dyke a chance than watch the most mentally weak QB I've ever seen take more snaps

56119601-760E-40E9-945A-84183040386A.jpeg

Advertisement
I still remember all of the experts on this board talking about how Burrow on LSU wasn't that good and some even said he sucked.

Against us he was 11 for 24, 140 yards and no TD's.

What a difference a year makes.

Guess we'll see what happens with Perry.

Difference is Burrow was effective/good that game. With a better scheme he became great. Burrow was good enough for LSU to win 10 games in that bad scheme. Nkosi wasn't that good in fact he sucked at times. Good players become great with good coaching. Bad players are always bad players

Difference is Burrow was effective/good that game. With a better scheme he became great. Burrow was good enough for LSU to win 10 games in that bad scheme. Nkosi wasn't that good in fact he sucked at times. Good players become great with good coaching. Bad players are always bad players

Sounds like excuses to me.

Nobody here, anywhere else for that matter, thought Burrow was an OC'er away from this year's type of season. Nobody.

Also, get out of here with that good enough talk.

57.9 percent completion percentage (77.8 this year)

16 / 5 TD - INT (55 / 6 this year)

Last year pedestrian by anyone's standards. That team was carried by the defense as Joe wasn't good enough in that system to win them a thing.

Perry is awful. Maybe the worst QB who has taken significant reps we've ever had here (at least Rosier had 1 decent season). Yet somehow he has this cult of a portion of the fanbase behind him. Every game he plays is almost an auto L, so hopefully he's off the team. I'd much rather give Matocha or Van Dyke a chance than watch the most mentally weak QB I've ever seen take more snaps

Mentally weak? Kid may not be able to read a defense and clearly not the QB we need but havent seen anything to say Perry is mentally weak. Kid was slinging the ball, giving his all everytime, even being 3rd string QB in the bowl when the rest of team already gave up

Mentally weak is crybaby Jarren skipping practice, threatening to transfer, not giving a **** on the sideline losing to FiU, etc.

I have no issue with Perry sticking around as a back-up. Jarren can GTFO.

Bring on TVD, Peyton to (hopefully) bring some actual leadership to the QB room

Sounds like excuses to me.

Nobody here, anywhere else for that matter, thought Burrow was an OC'er away from this year's type of season. Nobody.

Also, get out of here with that good enough talk.

57.9 percent completion percentage (77.8 this year)

16 / 5 TD - INT (55 / 6 this year)

Last year pedestrian by anyone's standards. That team was carried by the defense as Joe wasn't good enough in that system to win them a thing.

lol Nkosi Perry's best season is 53% 8/3 TD-INT
Even comparing them is dumb. Nkosi lost to GT

Burrow won 10 games in a bad scheme and 14 in a good scheme. Nkosi can't even keep the job on a bad team.

Advertisement
PUT NKOSI PERRY IN A SYSTEM/SCHEME WHERE HE CAN SUCCEED and GIVE HIM A CHANCE WITH PROPER COACHING/DEVELOPMENT AND HE WILL SHINE
View attachment 108414

PUT NKOSI PERRY IN A SYSTEM/SCHEME WHERE HE CAN SUCCEED and GIVE HIM A CHANCE WITH PROPER COACHING/DEVELOPMENT AND HE WILL SHINE

New poster who signed up last week who started Nkosi Thread with no sign of @KrazyCane ??

i aint no Matlock or anything but

giphy.gif

lol Nkosi Perry's best season is 53% 8/3 TD-INT
Even comparing them is dumb. Nkosi lost to GT

Burrow won 10 games in a bad scheme and 14 in a good scheme. Nkosi can't even keep the job on a bad team.

You're talking about a 4% completion percentage difference and a negligible TD / INT ratio while playing an entire season versus what, four games? Does Burrow only get credit for playing in a bad scheme?

All that win loss crap doesn't matter when he wasn't winning games, his defense was. Burrow would've been hated here last year.

Point is, nobody knew Burrow had this in him. Absolutely nobody. It's unlikely that Perry would have that statistical increase, I'm not sure anyone in the history of the game has. Perry, Williams, or whomever could show out though if the system is right is what I'm saying. Burrows clearly shows that by his collosal improvement in one season.

Advertisement
He meant for you to shine shoes for a living or do it on the side. Anything to keep you from posting stupid sh**. Seriously, put N’kosi in a system to win? GTFOH. He and Williams are problems for this football team. Immaturity and laziness is there problem. Stop with the “Strong Arm” and “Mobility” sh**. Tate Martell shouldn’t be allowed back into the room again.

Get a grad transfer if they have to and if he beats out TVD and Peyton then so be it. But what we have seen over the last two years with the “Three Stooges” is enough. They are terrible teammates and need to go pollute another locker room.
I don't get it it. What did Perry do wrong this year other than lose the job to Williams? I didn't here any wrong doing on N'kosi's part this year. I thought he ha turned the corner with maturity.

Advertisement
Back