NKOSI PERRY

Advertisement
I'm calling it now. @JAYBLAZE is @JAMESJACKSONSBROTHER's burner account. He got a job in the computer lab up the road and has access to all these Canes pictures.
Lol....what ? ...james Jackson lol...MY MAN he was a good runner THE U FAMILY 🙌🏿

Attachments

• AC3568A7-5122-464B-BCF8-3FE06EC98DB7.jpeg
    AC3568A7-5122-464B-BCF8-3FE06EC98DB7.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
Advertisement
He meant for you to shine shoes for a living or do it on the side. Anything to keep you from posting stupid sh**. Seriously, put N’kosi in a system to win? GTFOH. He and Williams are problems for this football team. Immaturity and laziness is there problem. Stop with the “Strong Arm” and “Mobility” sh**. Tate Martell shouldn’t be allowed back into the room again.

Get a grad transfer if they have to and if he beats out TVD and Peyton then so be it. But what we have seen over the last two years with the “Three Stooges” is enough. They are terrible teammates and need to go pollute another locker room.
I heard from a reliable source that Matocha was leader of the smoke sessions..never Trust a man with Two last names

Advertisement
Unfortunately I don’t think he has the deep ball accuracy that Lashlee needs from his QB

BUT I think he might be the best of the bunch to run this offense until we can find that guy

(Wild card being Matchoa who I think will surprise)

Unfortunately I don’t think he has the deep ball accuracy that Lashlee needs from his QB

BUT I think he might be the best of the bunch to run this offense until we can find that guy

(Wild card being Matchoa who I think will surprise)
Lmao..I wouldn’t trust perry to run a wind T..that pick he threw vs La Tech..he told Kyle Wright “hold my beer”

Advertisement
Lmao..I wouldn’t trust perry to run a wind T..that pick he threw vs La Tech..he told Kyle Wright “hold my beer”

Lmao I agree but after seeing how broken JW is and Tate seems to scramble brained off his Instagram GF we don’t have anyone worth a lick....

Unless we grab someone like King via the portal I fully expect a Perry vs Matchoa vs TVD for week 1 starter

Lmao I agree but after seeing how broken JW is and Tate seems to scramble brained off his Instagram GF we don’t have anyone worth a lick....

Unless we grab someone like King via the portal I fully expect a Perry vs Matchoa vs TVD for week 1 starter
Bruh I still got jarren beating the ones currently on the roster out unless he transfers out. With all his BS he is still the more accurate QB on the roster. We’ll see what we have in Peyton and TVD in a couple months tho. We already know we have in perry and somewhat of tate

Advertisement
No doubt. Completely agree. Not when you are on a 50K per year scholarship to play a sport and the team states you are not allowed to do it.
So your under the delusional belief that you can’t smoke weed and max out your athletic goals??..u think Players on Clemson, OSU or Bama don’t smoke?

Bruh I still got jarren beating the ones currently on the roster out unless he transfers out. With all his BS he is still the more accurate QB on the roster. We’ll see what we have in Peyton and TVD in a couple months tho. We already know we have in perry and somewhat of tate
Someone MUST be scapegoated from that QB debacle that was last year

If JW was a head case off the field and performed the way he did on the field Diaz and Lashlee need to take a page out of HOF coach JJ and cut the kid out right even if he doesn’t transfer

Cut the bullshizzz and demand accountability and excellence

They can do what they want to. If you can max out your potential drinking, smoking weed, and whatever then good for you. However, it’s AGAINST the rules.

If you know it’s AGAINST the rules on the team you are playing for then NO, I don’t think you are a bright individual. You are also not a good teammate or person if you are letting a university and team down by risking suspension.

You are a selfish piece of $&@& by doing that.

Advertisement
Back