N'Kosi Perry shout out/ Withdraws from Portal/Back at the U

Advertisement
Advertisement
So Kosi got no good bites in the portal. Now comes back home with his tail between his legs...err Baxa’s ex gfs. I personally don’t want him taking any reps away from TVD or Garcia. We know what we’re getting with Kosi...and it isn’t good enough to win 9-10 games. **** King better be on that deer antler lol.

Lmao

Advertisement
Love some Kosi, but really hoping it isn't a harbinger of King not being ready for late in the season.

AND I think, though Kosi is a valuable back-up, it's time to ride with the young guns.

Advertisement
Unless the staff convinced him King won’t be ready. All I know is the TVD slurpers have no excuses if he still can’t beat out Perry in year 3. For Christ sake Williams and Rosier beat out Perry on many occasions.

Yes, but many of us (at least the ones who know football) thought that Perry could excel in a spread offense. A pro-style O where he has to read defenses and has complex jargon is a bad fit. Lashlee's offense is a great fit. There is an extensive list of QBs who weren't that good in one system, then switched to a new system and were standouts. Perry has as good a shot at winning the starting job next year as Garcia or TVD.

Yes, but many of us (at least the ones who know football) thought that Perry could excel in a spread offense. A pro-style O where he has to read defenses and has complex jargon is a bad fit. Lashlee's offense is a great fit. There is an extensive list of QBs who weren't that good in one system, then switched to a new system and were standouts. Perry has as good a shot at winning the starting job next year as Garcia or TVD.
CMR ran 5 plays, stop it.

Advertisement
Would love Kosi to lead us to victory against BAMA.
giphy (34).gif

Advertisement
Back