N'Kosi Perry shout out/ Withdraws from Portal/Back at the U

Advertisement
That just means the o line and receivers haven’t gotten better either right, or we’re just going to place the blame solely on him. I want the dude to succeed, take your personal feelings out of it
No bad feelings towards the kid. We know what we’re getting. It’s insane to think he’s going to lead us to a season like we just had. We lose 5 games easy if Kosi started past this season. Y’all really want him rolling out there against Bama?!?! I want TVD and especially Garcia getting reps.

Advertisement
Someone said this was Lashlee's call. I think he will be starting v Bama. King is not gonna be ready for that game. Im sorry, it normally takes a whole year for players to feel comfortable planting on a torn ACL muchless get back to their best. Adrian Peterson was an anomaly.

Advertisement
Our line a year older and stronger this not our ol with richt and searless! We are going to have our best and deepest line in over a decade I bet
Bama different tho. I have watched these guys dominate elite fronts on both sides of the ball for years. Look at what they just did to osu and our o-line isn’t going to be close to that.

Another year under Lashlee system is a good thing. Now we have multiple QBS learning and being taught the same system.... they may have different skill sets but thats 2 years worth of the same OC and playbook
Indeed.
We saw what Lashlee did with Perry when he played valiantly off the bench in Orlando.

Now with a true spring practice and what I assume a majority of the Fall practice reps I think Perry will be ready to step in and do even better when called upon.

If nothing else Perry's return adds another quality arm to the mix for spring practice. Reportedly he was really torn about entering the portal because he loves the U. Don't see any downside to this. He could portal after spring, or if he continues to progess under Lashlee could very well be under center come 'Bagga.

Love some Kosi, but really hoping it isn't a harbinger of King not being ready for late in the season.

AND I think, though Kosi is a valuable back-up, it's time to ride with the young guns.
Where was he going to transfer to that’s going to be decent, he can stay with one of the top ocs in college football for another year, take his chances. What I would advise my son!

Advertisement
Bama different tho. I have watched these guys dominate elite fronts on both sides of the ball for years. Look at what they just did to osu and our o-line isn’t going to be close to that.
I thought osu was without its best two linemen? I have huge hope for our team with all those high lily ranked veterans coming back.

smells like a good decision. there is nothing he can do anywhere that will make him draftable. ~20-25 qbs taken in draft and udfa. no matter what he does not very likely he'll break into that group. he'd have to have a truly miraculous season. its not probable for him to go somewhere learn something new and ball out more than he would at miami.

he loves miami.....knows miami.....knows the offense...has a beautiful daughter.....every reason to stay.

no tail between the legs -- just making a good decision

Advertisement
I was actually hoping he'd land at a good spot and have a chance to start. I like N'Kosi. My university days were very similar to his haha.

Apparently FAU & FIU tapped him up a great deal and he'd only leave state if it was to play immediately at a higher level than those two

Advertisement
Back