N'Kosi Perry shout out/ Withdraws from Portal/Back at the U

1611099383303.gif

Advertisement
Someone said this was Lashlee's call. I think he will be starting v Bama. King is not gonna be ready for that game. Im sorry, it normally takes a whole year for players to feel comfortable planting on a torn ACL muchless get back to their best. Adrian Peterson was an anomaly.

If perry plays like he did vs osu against bama, then I am all for it. People just want to put king in as the starter, I say that is just not miami whatsoever. Perry showed he can ball, open up the **** competition I don't care about nothing else. Manny already said ALL positions are open competition leading into next year.

I'm rooting for him.

Advertisement
Welcome back! King is obviously the better QB, but truth be told, Perry played better in our bowl game. Go Canes!
Might get killed for saying this, but Perry seemed to see his targets and hit them more regularly, at least for one game. King is good, but I'd be lying if I said I was impressed with the O outside of a few games with King at QB. Most of the year it just felt like the O was stuck in second gear, and we were grindin' 'em trying to find'em.

This isn't a knock on King, but on what Lashlee was asking King to do. It felt like with Perry in there, he was just allowed to sling it. With King, it was like we were trying too hard to fool the D to set up plays. Don't get me wrong, that needs to be done from time to time. However, most of the time the best plan is to man up and beat the guy on the other side. We just look like we're trying to be too cute with King in there.

All that being said, I am really glad Perry is coming back, and I was one of his harshest critics. I expect him to either be the starter for Alabama, or being the first off the bench if TVD gets mauled like DBC on a camping trip in Alaska.

Advertisement
Man, if King isn't ready and Perry gets the start against Bama some of these clowns are gonna kill him if he doesn't play like he did against Okie St.

Gotta respect Kosi's love for the U though.

View attachment 141554
The fact he came back, worked hard and earned the starting job for Alabama would say a **** of a lot about him. Alibaba might destroy any QB we put in there, so I for one won't be knocking him. Unless he turns into Captain Pick 6, or hands it off to the folks in ugly jerseys. Then, all bets are off. ;)

Amazing how y’all get so angry like he ****ed your wives.....

Are you mad about Kosi? About Manny actually getting players to stay?

You hate all the players whether they stay or go. Hate the older starters until the youngsters play and then they are busts too...

CIS in a nutshell.

Advertisement
LOL if Nkosi Perry is starting for us against Alabama.

Bloodbath.

If King cant go, you rather have TVD or Garcia? LOL. Perry may throw 4 INTs or he may get hot and throw 4 TD's. Rather go with a streaky gunslinger for our one shot vs Bama then TVD getting sacked 8 times or Garcia getting overwhelmed by Saban in his first game

Advertisement
Tough decision for him. I am sure he has made himself part of the family and had to weigh his love of football and playing against maybe not playing as much but being around teammates he loves.

Glad to have him. If King isn't ready he is our best shot at being competitive against Bama imo. Either way he is our player so regardless of outcome welcome back sir.

Welcome back Kosi. The hate on the board for this kid is a notch below the old slander of Redwine.
You're assumption of hate is an odd thing. He just irritating to watch. Hard to hate some one you've never met

Advertisement
Back