Nkosi perry looks really good according to Jameis winston

Status
Not open for further replies.
0430-jameis-winston-tmz-composite-3.jpg

Advertisement
LOL - Perry has a couple of workouts with Rapeis and now they're best buddies, or even "friends"?

I put no stock into anything future NFL bust Jameis says.

Perry will eventually be great (fingers crossed), and that FSU dirt bag will have had NOTHING to do with it. N'Kosi's work is ahead of him. Fūck that FSU clown.

^^^ puts no stock in what a starting NFL QB that also won a national championship has to say about our future starting QB? lol slow *** mfkers on this site smh

Your whole shtick is to suck off crab legs.

I am as big a Perry supporter as there is, but I'm not fūcktarded enough like you to believe some throwaway quote from that dumb FSU POS. I'm glad he got some time with him in terms of maybe getting a little insight on the college game, the speed of it, maybe he got a few tips on throwing. But if you think Rapeis did anything amazing to help him, think again. They were just throwing the ball around.

Winston is a nfl qb. I doubt he was out there just playing catch. He had perry working with nfl guys like mike evans. So im sure winston had him doing stuff that they actually do in the league and not just ******* around.

Idgaf if winston played for fsu. That's one of the best qb talents the college football level has seen in the last decade and he's a great leader. Only dumb Miami fans get mad if a qb by the way who has thrown for more yards ever in his first 2 seasons in the NFL than any other qb get mad because he's working out with our guy helping us..... I want perry to soak up all the knowledge he can from winston...

Last edited:
Idgaf if winston played for fsu. That's one of the best qb talents the college football level has seen in the last decade and he's a great leader. Only dumb Miami fans get mad if a qb by the way who has thrown for more yards ever in his first 2 seasons in the NFL than any other qb get mad because he's workout with our guy helping us..... I want perry to soak up all the knowledge he can from winston...

This. BUT Winston is still a ***** a** ninja!

Idgaf if winston played for fsu. That's one of the best qb talents the college football level has seen in the last decade and he's a great leader. Only dumb Miami fans get mad if a qb by the way who has thrown for more yards ever in his first 2 seasons in the NFL than any other qb get mad because he's workout with our guy helping us..... I want perry to soak up all the knowledge he can from winston...

stfu quit suckling crablegs' testes

Advertisement

He's a qb for the bucs which is my NFL team, fvck what you got to say honestly

He's a qb for the bucs which is my NFL team, fvck what you got to say honestly

no one gives a fvck broke

no one

LOL - Perry has a couple of workouts with Rapeis and now they're best buddies, or even "friends"?

I put no stock into anything future NFL bust Jameis says.

Perry will eventually be great (fingers crossed), and that FSU dirt bag will have had NOTHING to do with it. N'Kosi's work is ahead of him. Fūck that FSU clown.

^^^ puts no stock in what a starting NFL QB that also won a national championship has to say about our future starting QB? lol slow *** mfkers on this site smh

Your whole shtick is to suck off crab legs.

I am as big a Perry supporter as there is, but I'm not fūcktarded enough like you to believe some throwaway quote from that dumb FSU POS. I'm glad he got some time with him in terms of maybe getting a little insight on the college game, the speed of it, maybe he got a few tips on throwing. But if you think Rapeis did anything amazing to help him, think again. They were just throwing the ball around.

Yep they were just shooting the breeze tossing the ball because Jameis Winston felt like hanging out randomly with anyone for no reason and it just so happened to be N'Kosi Perry of all ppl that just so happens to be an elite college fb QB

:beedog2:

There's a lot of testosterone on this board. Savages post with Savages!

Advertisement
Free Shoes U and Crabs Legs. Move along nothing to see here, unless you want to stop and laugh at Candy Fisher posing nude with a Gator.

Broke, how they taste?

I will say it again PERRY IS GOING TO BE THE GUY! not only is he going to start but by the end of this season everyone is gonna be refering to him as "Perry da god" and things of that nature all this doubt about him is insane this kid is the juice and will prove it come the season

I think you should say it a couple more time.

Advertisement
Did read the thread, and I believe Perry will be a stud but Jameis said that Sean Maquire was the best QB in the nation the year after he left.....

Advertisement
I've never seen such much Rapeis ****gobbling in my life.

Fūck each and every one of you FSU nut garglers.

Throwing the football around with an NFL quarterback, and maybe some NFL receivers, for a couple of afternoons, sure it won't hurt. But if you actually think it's going to make any kind of a distinguishable difference into what Perry does, then you're idiots and you're dreaming. You've never played a sport in your life. You've never thrown a football in your life. That's for sure.

Stop swallowing Jameis fūck stick, you look like a bunch of cucks.

So I've heard Perry described as the next Lamar Jackson, the next Deshaun Watson, and the next Teddy Crankwater. All different styles of mobile qbs. Which qb do you think he most closely compares to? Would Winston be the closest comparison?

Steve Young.

I've never seen such much Rapeis ****gobbling in my life.

Fūck each and every one of you FSU nut garglers.

Throwing the football around with an NFL quarterback, and maybe some NFL receivers, for a couple of afternoons, sure it won't hurt. But if you actually think it's going to make any kind of a distinguishable difference into what Perry does, then you're idiots and you're dreaming. You've never played a sport in your life. You've never thrown a football in your life. That's for sure.

Stop swallowing Jameis fūck stick, you look like a bunch of cucks.

LMAO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back