Nkosi perry looks really good according to Jameis winston

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as isn't described as the next messiah by the management here he may be ok.

Advertisement
I thought Perry said he only worked out with Winston a couple of times. I'm reserving judgment until he is actually on campus practicing with the team.

LOL - Perry has a couple of workouts with Rapeis and now they're best buddies, or even "friends"?

I put no stock into anything future NFL bust Jameis says.

Perry will eventually be great (fingers crossed), and that FSU dirt bag will have had NOTHING to do with it. N'Kosi's work is ahead of him. Fūck that FSU clown.

Advertisement
LOL - Perry has a couple of workouts with Rapeis and now they're best buddies, or even "friends"?

Perry will eventually be great (fingers crossed), and that FSU dirt bag will have had NOTHING to do with it. N'Kosi's work is ahead of him. Fūck that FSU clown.

I hate crab legs but he is a stud and if he thinks perry is going to be then he probably will and thats great to me.

Perry been working out with Winston. If he *** around and beat fsu will fsu fans turn on him? lmao

Sorry for this comparison but us vs fsu is similar to us vs fsu 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKw5xKMWTrc

Similar situations but we have walton not duke. We have a true frosh qb play making wr good te and good oline just like that year. Perry will b better than kaaya was and our d will be WAYYY better than 2014. Fsu is very similar to 2014 though they have an elite freshman running back a great qb and a few good wideouts. their whole d is gonna b really good also. If kaaya and dorito can come within 4 to a team who was a top 4 team and playoff team than by all means we should win this. It is an incredibly similar situation but we have diaz and kool and we will have a top 5 defense. I think this is the year guys I really do.

Advertisement
I like that he's been throwing with Mike Evans and other NFL WRs. Wish he was working with D. Jackson too, prepping for when J. Thomas is streaking down the sidelines.

I like that he's been throwing with Mike Evans and other NFL WRs. Wish he was working with D. Jackson too, prepping for when J. Thomas is streaking down the sidelines.

I wish he was working against nfl corners so he can get a feel against top comp and not make mistakes that only work in high school but it is great that he's working with them

I don't care what you guys have to say about this but if Winston says he's the goods that means he's the goods

https://miami.rivals.com/news/jameis-winston-n-kosi-perry-looks-really-good-?preview=true

Fück crab legs but I mean that's high praise so if he thinks he's good he's probably really fücking good

I'm sorry for making another perry thread but this is great news for us and I think he will be a great qb for us!!!

Looks really good as a Qb or looks really good as somebody to take to the bar and later rape?

I don't care what you guys have to say about this but if Winston says he's the goods that means he's the goods

https://miami.rivals.com/news/jameis-winston-n-kosi-perry-looks-really-good-?preview=true

Fück crab legs but I mean that's high praise so if he thinks he's good he's probably really fücking good

I'm sorry for making another perry thread but this is great news for us and I think he will be a great qb for us!!!

Looks really good as a Qb or looks really good as somebody to take to the bar and later rape?

Perry is WAYY to old for him i heard winstons favorites are 4somes with 8 years or younger boys. Ive heard from close sauces that as a kid winston got raped by sandusky and enjoyed it so he likes to try spreading the joy to young kids all around.

Advertisement

Similar situations but we have walton not duke. We have a true frosh qb play making wr good te and good oline just like that year. Perry will b better than kaaya was and our d will be WAYYY better than 2014. Fsu is very similar to 2014 though they have an elite freshman running back a great qb and a few good wideouts. their whole d is gonna b really good also. If kaaya and dorito can come within 4 to a team who was a top 4 team and playoff team than by all means we should win this. It is an incredibly similar situation but we have diaz and kool and we will have a top 5 defense. I think this is the year guys I really do.
With the glaring exception being that frosh qb playing his first real game at doak in week 3. Kaaya at least had the luxury of being baptized by Louisville in a throwaway season

With the glaring exception being that frosh qb playing his first real game at doak in week 3. Kaaya at least had the luxury of being baptized by Louisville in a throwaway season

hey kaaya all ready is worse than an unexpected perry. At least perry can move and make smart decisions. We have a team that should beat them so if perry can meet expectations we will beat them.

They dont have a great qb. Francois is good but is no where near great.

Advertisement

Perry is WAYY to old for him i heard winstons favorites are 4somes with 8 years or younger boys. Ive heard from close sauces that as a kid winston got raped by sandusky and enjoyed it so he likes to try spreading the joy to young kids all around.

Facts.

^^^ puts no stock in what a starting NFL QB that also won a national championship has to say about our future starting QB? lol slow *** mfkers on this site smh

They dont have a great qb. Francois is good but is no where near great.

yeah i guess but fsu has derwin james this year who is probably the best d back I've seen in college in the past 3 years so francouis and james are as good if not better than just winston so kinda the same scenario

I wish he was working against nfl corners so he can get a feel against top comp and not make mistakes that only work in high school but it is great that he's working with them

Agree completely​!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back