Nkosi perry looks really good according to Jameis winston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It's not like the guy is going to come out and say,m "He looks terrible. He sucks."

Winston has become his friend so I doubt he would say anything remotely negative...not saying he is or isn't the goods...we shall know for sure here in about another 3 weeks....hopefully he's as good as advertised.

It's not like the guy is going to come out and say,m "He looks terrible. He sucks."

Obviously not but he wouldn't go out of his way to say he's really good if he isn't. He could just sit back and not say anything.

Advertisement
Maybe we can wait until Perry actually plays to form our opinions?

I want the kid to succeed, but everyday we get another anointing thread, and he hasn't even taken a practice snap here.

So I've heard Perry described as the next Lamar Jackson, the next Deshaun Watson, and the next Teddy Crankwater. All different styles of mobile qbs. Which qb do you think he most closely compares to? Would Winston be the closest comparison?

So I've heard Perry described as the next Lamar Jackson, the next Deshaun Watson, and the next Teddy Crankwater. All different styles of mobile qbs. Which qb do you think he most closely compares to? Would Winston be the closest comparison?

Teddy bridgewater. His arm is closer to his and he can run but looks to pass more than run right now. If he chose to run a lot more he would be like deshaun Watson. He's elusive too

Advertisement

Bridgewater I compared him to watson because watson started his freshman year so their was a comparison in that way

Teddy bridgewater. His arm is closer to his and he can run but looks to pass more than run right now. If he chose to run a lot more he would be like deshaun Watson. He's elusive too

Perry arm is way stronger than teddy.

Teddy Crankwater - best native American President we've ever had. Speak softly, and carry a big stick.

Advertisement
I think he's a better version of Jacory Harris. Very similar size and frame, gonna play early, just has a much stronger arm and seems more athletic as well.

Advertisement
I will say it again PERRY IS GOING TO BE THE GUY! not only is he going to start but by the end of this season everyone is gonna be refering to him as "Perry da god" and things of that nature all this doubt about him is insane this kid is the juice and will prove it come the season

Curious to see if Winston will give FSU a scouting report on Perry if he is the starter by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back