Nkosi perry looks really good according to Jameis winston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fook it, Mark it down....

N*kosi will win two Heisman Trophy's!!!!
..but only two because he leaves after his Junior yr to go first overall in the NFL draft

Advertisement
Haven't seen a thread on Perry running track which is the only true measuring stick....

I swear after watching this, Kaaya has definitely regressed. Probably gun shy from getting hit 25 times a game. With proper coaching and a good OL he has a really good skill set. That throw (or miss should I say) at the 11:40 mark is something that can't happen and doesn't to the really good ones.

Advertisement
Perry been working out with Winston. If he *** around and beat fsu will fsu fans turn on him? lmao

Jameis don't Truck with fsu like that. He said somewhere if he did it all over again, he'd go to Notre dame.

Perry is officially the first Greentree All-American to never have set foot on Greentree yet.

Y'all puttin' a lot of pressure on the kid.

Perry is officially the first Greentree All-American to never have set foot on Greentree yet.

Y'all puttin' a lot of pressure on the kid.
Pressure burst pipes....but it can also make a diamond.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Lord sweet baby Jesus! Please don't let Jameis show N'kosi around a Publix!

Advertisement
Maybe we can wait until Perry actually plays to form our opinions?

I want the kid to succeed, but everyday we get another anointing thread, and he hasn't even taken a practice snap here.

Couldn't agree more. The same dudes calling him the messiah will be bashing this kid if he underperforms.

Winston has become his friend so I doubt he would say anything remotely negative...not saying he is or isn't the goods...we shall know for sure here in about another 3 months....hopefully he's as good as advertised.

FIFY

Master Jameis: "Young grasshopper quickly as you can snatch the crab leg from my hand...when you snatch the crab leg from my hand, it is time for you to leave"

Advertisement
I swear after watching this, Kaaya has definitely regressed. Probably gun shy from getting hit 25 times a game. With proper coaching and a good OL he has a really good skill set. That throw (or miss should I say) at the 11:40 mark is something that can't happen and doesn't to the really good ones.

Looking back at 32 15 if he catches the ball we win the game. yup kaaya looks worse now than as a true freshman

Advertisement
Just teach the kid how to move the chains with his feet. Not concerned about his arm. His cannon is real.

LOL - Perry has a couple of workouts with Rapeis and now they're best buddies, or even "friends"?

I put no stock into anything future NFL bust Jameis says.

Perry will eventually be great (fingers crossed), and that FSU dirt bag will have had NOTHING to do with it. N'Kosi's work is ahead of him. Fūck that FSU clown.

^^^ puts no stock in what a starting NFL QB that also won a national championship has to say about our future starting QB? lol slow *** mfkers on this site smh

Your whole shtick is to suck off crab legs.

I am as big a Perry supporter as there is, but I'm not fūcktarded enough like you to believe some throwaway quote from that dumb FSU POS. I'm glad he got some time with him in terms of maybe getting a little insight on the college game, the speed of it, maybe he got a few tips on throwing. But if you think Rapeis did anything amazing to help him, think again. They were just throwing the ball around.

[No message]

Attachments

• IMG_9049.JPG
    IMG_9049.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 118
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back