N'Kosi Perry...Is the too small argument valid?

No. I'm not a dumbass. I just happen to think that @The Franchise is making more sense than you. Easy as that. And, you make a good point. Some people are more injury prone than others - regardless of muscle or weight - like RB who is adequately sized for his position. And, Perry could add plenty of muscle and not necessarily gain a bunch of weight.

So you are a dumbass good to know. So how much fat could an already shredded kid lose to offset the muscle gain and not gain weight?

Advertisement
Unnatural is the process of forcing weight onto someone by any means whether it be juice or just forcing them to eat more than someone with the same body type and metabolic rate normally eats. Stuffing someone who naturally burns a lot of calories in an attempt to force weight on him is the definition of “unnatural,”

And I can guarantee you there are studies showing that forcing weight onto athletes in an unnatural manner can have deleterious effects.

Perry will naturally get bigger and stronger as he matures, eats well, and trains. I see no benefit at all in rushing weight onto his body.

That is not unnatural. Eating excess calories and lifting is the way your body naturally puts on mass. Regardless, why don't you actually provide a source for these imaginary studies. If you want to be ignorant that is fine by me, but THANK GOD you are not associated with the team or we would have a team full of injured players. How about this study showing that more muscle protects athletes from injuries? https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3465203

That is not unnatural. Eating excess calories and lifting is the way your body naturally puts on mass. Regardless, why don't you actually provide a source for these imaginary studies. If you want to be ignorant that is fine by me, but THANK GOD you are not associated with the team or we would have a team full of injured players. How about this study showing that more muscle protects athletes from injuries? https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3465203
LOL

So you are a dumbass good to know. So how much fat could an already shredded kid lose to offset the muscle gain and not gain weight?

Since I'm a dumbass and you're a medical savant - tell me where anyone said he doesn't need to gain muscle? He'll mature and grow muscle naturally according to his frame.

Advertisement
You do realize eating more and lifting is about as natural as you can get? https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3465203

Did I say it isn't? I hope he's fuggin eating and lifting. Adding muscle is clearly beneficial but the argument has been about his weight all along and no one on here, including you and your google searches, is qualified to say what his ideal weight is and what weight makes him less durable.

Did I say it isn't? I hope he's fuggin eating and lifting. Adding muscle is clearly beneficial but the argument has been about his weight all along and no one on here, including you and your google searches, is qualified to say what his ideal weight is and what weight makes him less durable.

Ya actually I can say what makes him more durable. Every ounce of muscle he gains will make him more durable. What are you trying to argue then? We all want him to gain muscle. I am not saying if he doesnt gain 15 pounds he can't start. I just want the guy to put on muscle then we have the morons coming in saying "muscle doesn't make you more durable"

Advertisement
Ya actually I can say what makes him more durable. Every ounce of muscle he gains will make him more durable. What are you trying to argue then? We all want him to gain muscle. I am not saying if he doesnt gain 15 pounds he can't start. I just want the guy to put on muscle then we have the morons coming in saying "muscle doesn't make you more durable"

Unless you're Robert Burns.

I'm not disagreeing with you. I just think everyone is getting too caught up on his weight but no one knows what that number should be. If you're simply saying that everyone ounce of muscle he gains helps - I can assure you he is working on building muscle. If not - Ima give Gus Felder your number.

I'm not disagreeing with you. I just think everyone is getting too caught up on his weight but no one knows what that number should be. If you're simply saying that everyone ounce of muscle he gains helps - I can assure you he is working on building muscle. If not - Ima give Gus Felder your number.

That is all I am saying. I wanted the kid to start last season when he was even lighter. I am sure he is trying to build muscle. I just was arguing with the people that like to claim being stronger/more muscular does not help prevent innjury.

Advertisement
See - Rosier wins 10 games, gets us to the ACC Title Game, yet is a bum. But people be remembering Jacory fondly. He could have never left, bulked up like DeNiro in Raging Bull, and would still be throwing pics.
How bout they both suck does that work?

Put him in traction, pump him full of prednisone, while on a McDonald’s diet and he will be up and over to 200 lbs in no time

Advertisement
Trick question! Everyone knows a pound of gheytor tears weighs more than either of those things.
Nice try, though.

Advertisement
Back