N'Kosi Perry...Is the too small argument valid?

Advertisement
Jon Richt himself said he has Perry on a bulking plan so I guess all the idiots on the forum that want Perry to graduate at 170lbs so he doesn't wear out his joints know more about this then Richt.
http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/college/acc/university-of-miami/article130442594.html

Who wants him at 170?

Also, that article is a year old.

Talking about Oerry coming in as a skinny high school senior. Of course, they’re going to put him in the nutrition and weightlifting program, just like they do every other player.

Who wants him at 170?

Also, that article is a year old.

Talking about Oerry coming in as a skinny high school senior. Of course, they’re going to put him in the nutrition and weightlifting program, just like they do every other player.

Plenty of porsters on here talking about how Perry doesn't need to gain weight and that they personally know some kids on their HS team that where skinny and didn't get injured. Then they make the leap that since those skinny kids didn't get injured being skinny is ideal for injury prevention. Regardless, I posted a link to Jon Richt stating he wants Perry to gain weight which goes against the narative that Perry should have stayed at his HS weight his entire career. I know it was a year old, but those same porsters where saying the same thing last year and the facts still ring true. It is good to gain muscle if you are skinny if you want to play football.

No one is saying we want these guys to put on 30lbs of fat. We obviously want it to be healthy weight. lol. Its not us choosing between skinny with good weight and heavy with bad weight. I'm hoping our guys are the right size with good weight.

Plus, using Lamar Jackson as an example is just stupid. Jackson measured in at 6'2" and weighted 216lbs. Nkosi Perry is currently listed at 6'4" 185lbs. lol, its not even close. Jackson had a BMI of 27.6, Perry's is 22.5. Teddy Bridgewater was basically the exact same size as Lamar Jackson too.

Perry is obviously a naturally skinny dude, but he absolutely needs to gain weight. Nobody is saying they want to just fatten him up. We obviously want him to gain good weight but **** man, he definitely needs to put on some lbs. This isn't even a question. He's 2" taller than Jackson and Bridgewater but 30lbs lighter right now, thats not good for his durability. Now who knows if the roster online is accurate or not, for all we know he is up to 200lbs by now. Anyways its all about the diet they have him on. If he's working out a lot, all you do is basically eat a **** load of egg whites for breakfeast, chicken and fish for dinner, and a bunch of steamed vegetables. Do that and he'll add Healthy weight easily. I don't care how naturally skinny you are, if you eat 5k calories of GOOD FOOD with no sugar and **** and drink a lot of water, you're going to be gaining weight.

Plenty of porsters on here talking about how Perry doesn't need to gain weight and that they personally know some kids on their HS team that where skinny and didn't get injured. Then they make the leap that since those skinny kids didn't get injured being skinny is ideal for injury prevention. Regardless, I posted a link to Jon Richt stating he wants Perry to gain weight which goes against the narative that Perry should have stayed at his HS weight his entire career. I know it was a year old, but those same porsters where saying the same thing last year and the facts still ring true. It is good to gain muscle if you are skinny if you want to play football.

Of course it is.

I don’t think anyone is arguing that.

Advertisement
Excessive Bumping
Any updates to his weight?

Was a little light this past season and we'll need him running the ball (assuming Martell doesn't get his waiver). I don't have confidence in the OL so we need him as our #1 QB that can take hits all day long and run the ball.

Advertisement

Was a little light this past season and we'll need him running the ball (assuming Martell doesn't get his waiver). I don't have confidence in the OL so we need him as our #1 QB that can take hits all day long and run the ball.
We can only pray that he can take a pounding like those nuns you like to watch sicko.

Last edited:

Even if a waiver isn’t granted, I Think we have another QB on the roster who will win the starting job over perry. Maybe 2.

Advertisement
Perry has the talent his mental makeup is what's holding him back.he has to realize he's not in high school anymore.can't just show up on Saturday got to do his homework during the week before the game.

Advertisement
The obsession with weight on this board is OCD psychosis. Perry is a naturally thin guy just like the guy who won the Heisman a couple years ago. Jackson ran the ball a lot more than Perry will, and he’s fine.

If Perry can play he can play. All you mongoloids obsessed with unnaturally packing weight on players should take a knee.

Thank you @The Franchise

Year in Fackin Year out all the jock sniffers pore out the wood works with this " is he big enough "

ONLY FACKING THING that matters in College is - Can HE Play ? Does He Love Ball & Love the detail work. That's it. Measurables factor in the the Pro's college ball is a different beast.

So ..... Can N'kosi fackin play ?

IMO " meh " one read fast ball pitcher with limited velocity & accuracy. Decent wheels, but no show stopper. Can be effective if coddled & baby'd by a brilliant OC otherwise JahPicky 2.0. Just my take, but size plays no part in his deficiencies.

Bro, send me some ****** nun bukake links

Advertisement
Back