NKosi Perry Benched for Audibles and Going Out

Advertisement
The guy who posted it is not a bull**** guy and not the type of guy who throws **** out there. I would not just toss something like this out there if I didn't trust where it came from. Granted its not something I can confirm as completely accurate, which is why I worded as I did.

Im not going to openly contradict Dee here, but I will suggest we lets things play out. You've been around long enough to know that stuff like this has a way coming out over time. We'll know by year end just how real this "event" was. Right now, it does seem to make sense based on a number of things we know about Perry and his attitude towards things.
The dude’s full of ****. And what he’s saying happened actually makes no sense.

A consistent lack of execution falls on the head man. You work them until they drop between games when your seeing this garbage.

Maybe trim back the handing out of pre-game rim jobs to Mendenhall and all of his players as well...**** could be getting done in that 30 minutes of foreplay every week.

UM

Why would Perry be lighting the world up? Lane Kiffin had highly rated QB recruits at Tennessee and they didn't do anything. Some of you are under some false impression that Perry is destined to be good if he just gets the right coaching. 4-star QBs bust all the time. You guys only see the guys who win the job and play well. You're not paying attention to the other QB recruits who flame out and transfer who were just as highly recruited as Perry.

As far as how the UVA and FSU games were different it wasn't because Richt stuck with Perry. It was because the defense created two TOs inside the redzone to set it up on silver platter for him against the Noles. He also hadn't thrown two terrible INTs in that game. Against UVA the defense could only manage to pick balls off around the Miami 40. Perry didn't do **** with it either.

USF QB Blake Barnett was a 5-Star recruit for Alabama. Saban (and Kiffin) couldn't turn him into a decent QB.

Advertisement
Why would Perry be lighting the world up? Lane Kiffin had highly rated QB recruits at Tennessee and they didn't do anything. Some of you are under some false impression that Perry is destined to be good if he just gets the right coaching. 4-star QBs bust all the time. You guys only see the guys who win the job and play well. You're not paying attention to the other QB recruits who flame out and transfer who were just as highly recruited as Perry.

As far as how the UVA and FSU games were different it wasn't because Richt stuck with Perry. It was because the defense created two TOs inside the redzone to set it up on silver platter for him against the Noles. He also hadn't thrown two terrible INTs in that game. Against UVA the defense could only manage to pick balls off around the Miami 40. Perry didn't do **** with it either.
These dudes claim we’re insane and devoid of football knowledge for saying Perry isn’t doing well. Then they start tossing around the names of Heisman trophy winners trying to equate them to Perry based on absolutely ZERO proof that Perry is anywhere near that sort of player.

This dude brings up Manziel and Lamar, but leaves out the fact Sumlin couldn’t replicate those results after Manziel, and Petrino is about to get fired and has one of the worst offenses in football now that Lamar is gone. Sometimes, special players do incredible things and make coaches look better.

My man am just flat guaranteed Perry would be an All-American based on nothing but hype.

Day is suddenly a genius now that he has an incredible passer in Haskins to work with. They weren’t geniuses over there the last 4 years with Barrett, who couldn’t complete a pass farther than 5 yards.

Again, I think Rick should give up play calling, and I think we’d instantly be much better offensively if we hired a great OC.

Yes, Perry played well towards the end of the FSU game to win it for us. But Rosier did the exact same thing last year. At Doke.

Does that make Rosier a good QB? Nope.
Dudes with agendas pick and choose the facts that they emphasize. I think both QBs are pretty crappy at this point. And I think Rick is washed as an OC. So I have no dog in this fight other than truth.

Blah blah blah. Interesting however but at the end of the day we need a scheme that utilizes our talents. Roman has an excellent thread about spacing our WR and there is a mention on the lack of motion. Both QB’s would benefit from a better scheme. Lastly this is not the end of the world YET- we have the talent to win out- just have to scheme better.

Blah blah blah. Interesting however but at the end of the day we need a scheme that utilizes our talents. Roman has an excellent thread about spacing our WR and there is a mention on the lack of motion. Both QB’s would benefit from a better scheme. Lastly this is not the end of the world YET- we have the talent to win out- just have to scheme better.

So, you believe the talent is there to win out at QB and O Line, but Richt just needs to scheme better?

Advertisement
Zero chance Kosi is “skipping” meetings. The amount of time that they put in at the Hecht on a daily basis is crazy. They are there before 6 AM daily (4am if you have to “run”), they have breakfast, treatment, practice, snack, position meetings, treatment, lunch, class, treatment, study hall, dinner, (this doesn’t include individual stuff that they do), & then freedom. That freedom usually starts between 7-8 PM. By that time they just want to go home & chill. I’m not saying your source is lying, BUT if ANYONE misses a meeting, they flat out ain’t playing. Period end of story.
And if you got punishment its 4:30... skipping meetings dont happen anymore. Class on the other hand may be a different story.

Fvck what I said. If anyone knows football all you gotta do is watch the film to see that's ****. He didnt audible into anything. Anyone that's played at any sort of level knows the whole conversation & snapping on richt never happened. It's all ****.

Film don't lie.

Finally found some practice footage of N'Kosi. Explains why he doesn't run the ball much.

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Zero chance Kosi is “skipping” meetings. The amount of time that they put in at the Hecht on a daily basis is crazy. They are there before 6 AM daily (4am if you have to “run”), they have breakfast, treatment, practice, snack, position meetings, treatment, lunch, class, treatment, study hall, dinner, (this doesn’t include individual stuff that they do), & then freedom. That freedom usually starts between 7-8 PM. By that time they just want to go home & chill. I’m not saying your source is lying, BUT if ANYONE misses a meeting, they flat out ain’t playing. Period end of story.

Why did you come here and make sense...it doesn't fit the out of control narrative around here.

I predicted these BS rumors about Kosi to start coming out. I called this.

Advertisement
Thats why he was benched bro they did not work. Mark Richt even knows we are limited with Rosier but at least Rosier will go with what you call. ALL THE TIME

Perry, Rosier, Brady, Marino, etc., if as a QB you are operating behind a wet paper mache offensive line that can't pass or run block your numbers and performance are going to be pathetic. If the Canes had a run game that at least got a little attention and preparation time by opposing teams defensive coordinators the passing game would be, to some degree, more successful.

If during this bye-week the Canes can't find a magic-potion to fix/improve the offensive line this is going to be a long, long, long season.

People don't seem to grasp the idea that Perry could very well be just an average or below average Qb and NOT the future for us, yet he is still EASILY the better option than Rosier. Whether you want to argue Cade or Jarren should be the guy is one thing, but saying Rosier is the safe option to get us to the ACCCG and potentially win it? You must be a crackhead.

So, you believe the talent is there to win out at QB and O Line, but Richt just needs to scheme better?
Yes I do. There are many teams with inferior talent (ie virginia) that scheme better and are able to win. Few teams in our conference have the talent we have (actually none). We run some plays that are so darn predictable like choc dive last game. A simple bootleg goes for a TD probably in that game. Pls look at Roman’s insights into scheme which have everything you need to know. WR’s need to be closer to sideline to spread out D and open the middle for both our RB’s and WR’s and this is even without any motion if we are truly concerned about not implementing too much. The entire virginia game was a complete scheme failure. We let a lesser team beat us bc our offense was way too predictable.

This post summarizes what it all comes down to.

No one likes Rosier, and everyone wants a dedicated OC. But, as we saw with Golden, it’s gonna take a lot more than a road loss to VA in order for the administration to do anything. Esp considering he just signed an extension.

A lot of people need to take a step back and pretend they are competent adults for a second. Recruits read Twitter. Recruits see the banners. That **** creates a perception of toxicity, and opens the door for others to negative recruit against us. If more classes start falling apart, it becomes another 5 year rebuild, and I don’t know if I have that in me at this point.

All we can do is hope to keep winning and hope Richt has the self awareness and pride to hire an OC during the off season. If that means we gotta roll with Malik until then (or a least til Perry takes the job seriously), then that’s what we do. We lean on our defense and hope our QB/OL situation doesn’t cost us again.

What have we seen from Rosier in the last 10 games that makes anyone think he is more capable of leading us. This take completely omits the fact that the book is out on Rosier and he has been rendered essentially useless by any team with a pulse. If this was a Kelly Bryant situation and we had a 66% passer sitting on the bench with a lower ceiling, than fair point...but Rosier completes less than 50% of his passes. So he is just as inaccurate and has a lower ceiling.

Advertisement
Back