NKosi Perry Benched for Audibles and Going Out

Advertisement
It certainly helps. What has Perry done without the help of starting drives in the redzone since halftime of UNC game?
You are aware that Miami had two other long scoring drives in the FSU game right. He also made a big third down throw on the game sealing drive to help run out the clock.

Advertisement
You should be done on earth honestly...just wasting oxygen.

Ain't no need for that CRAP! You freakin' Johnny Rebel GOOD OL' BOY!!!!!!!!!!!:devilish: Yeah, I know you exist somewhere down south in Johnny Rebel land.
Oh, and one more notion. I don't give a CRAP, that you're a Hurricane football fan!!!!!!!!!!!

The source also said watch how Duggins is cursing out the receivers for not blocking good. Everyone did not execute against Virginia. It’s not as plain as people make it to hire an offense coordinator, if execution is not there nothing will work

A consistent lack of execution falls on the head man. You work them until they drop between games when your seeing this garbage.

Maybe trim back the handing out of pre-game rim jobs to Mendenhall and all of his players as well...**** could be getting done in that 30 minutes of foreplay every week.

UM

When Richt showed up yall was getting smashed in the Sun Bowl by Washington State; took yall to 10 wins, division title, first bowl win since Reconstruction, and 2 straight over FSU. Yall ungrateful....

So you're good with a kid slacking because he doesn't get "paid", but yet you want to win?

If he is skipping meetings, etc then that’s one thing...although with Richt we know for sure that he’s be suspended if that was happening.

Going out with his buddies on the weekend...that’s another thing. And if Richt is incapable of winning without a celibate monk playing QB, given that he has the #1 defense in the country, then I think we have a bigger issue. He literally gets paid millions of dollars to win, and he is actively making decisions that result in losing.

I think the blame lies with the 50 year old getting paid millions, not the 20 year old college kids.

Here’s what really gets me: i personally spent years making excuses for Coker, Shannon and Golden when they struggled...in hindsight I was ignoring obvious warning signs. I’ve learned my lesson. And yet, so many people seem to be tying themselves in knots to make excuses for a Richt. And I can’t figure out why.

Last edited:
Advertisement
When Richt showed up yall was getting smashed in the Sun Bowl by Washington State; took yall to 10 wins, division title, first bowl win since Reconstruction, and 2 straight over FSU. Yall ungrateful....

Or we see that he has managed to implode a season when our defense is championship-worthy, our in-state and divisional rivals are down and our schedule is easy by reverting in to the same boring, stubborn **** that caused him to stall out at Georgia and ultimately get himself fired.

Last season was supposed to be a stepping stone, not a high water mark.

Or we see that he has managed to implode a season when our defense is championship-worthy, our in-state and divisional rivals are down and our schedule is easy by reverting in to the same boring, stubborn **** that caused him to stall out at Georgia and ultimately get himself fired.

Last season was supposed to be a stepping stone, not a high water mark.

Not to blame for the LSU loss they were simply the better team, UVA was a debacle. Some of yall just be waiting to quit on the team.... #DontBeAFanLater

It's honestly hard being this correct all the time.

I have a friend that has Hyperthymesia. He says it's much more of a curse than a blessing.

I feel his pain.
I'm going to have to dig out my PDR to find out what the **** Hyperthymesia is.

Pope got destroyed trying to block on the bubble thrown to Brevin
Pope, true freshman, probably weighs a buck 70 - hope they didn't recruit him to block. This kid is extremely gifted, to date, has been given
little to no opportunity to showcase his gifts. If his redshirt is burnt, should start utilizing him.

Advertisement
The guy who posted it is not a bull**** guy and not the type of guy who throws **** out there. I would not just toss something like this out there if I didn't trust where it came from. Granted its not something I can confirm as completely accurate, which is why I worded as I did.

Im not going to openly contradict Dee here, but I will suggest we lets things play out. You've been around long enough to know that stuff like this has a way coming out over time. We'll know by year end just how real this "event" was. Right now, it does seem to make sense based on a number of things we know about Perry and his attitude towards things.
What do you mean contradict me? I have nothing to do with any of this. I said 2 things #1 its completely pointless to have taken out nkosi(that doesnt mean I've ever thought nkosi should be the guy but I definitely know malik isnt the guy)if you have any hope at all for nkosi & you know it takes stellar performances by defense anyhow for either to excell than you gotta let nkosi grow through this. It's a coaches job to adapt for all their players. Not just the **** ones. #2 as I said you dont have to take my word for it. In this day and age the camera(s) catch everything & only the people involved in that chain have headsets. No camera saw this audible & i know EVERYTHING that was said on the headset & none of it had players involved. Only one that fought for nkosi was jon. That was all on the headset. Person that pulled him was jon richt not mark & IF any discussion was had it wouldve been with him. I'm not even gonna say what I know nkosi response was to getting pulled. As I have said & for me(as lil as that means)JARREN IS THE ONLY VIABLE QB WE SHOULD BE PLAYING MOVING FORWARD. This was exactly what I discussed last year on why we had to play either cade or nkosi some. Now they're having growing pains and can't handle the pressure... guess what if we dont deal with that now then were already throwing next year away again before we get there. People are rooting for a mirage. It's our defense that makes us competitive right now. Only way to counter that is develop a qb NOW...

Zero chance Kosi is “skipping” meetings. The amount of time that they put in at the Hecht on a daily basis is crazy. They are there before 6 AM daily (4am if you have to “run”), they have breakfast, treatment, practice, snack, position meetings, treatment, lunch, class, treatment, study hall, dinner, (this doesn’t include individual stuff that they do), & then freedom. That freedom usually starts between 7-8 PM. By that time they just want to go home & chill. I’m not saying your source is lying, BUT if ANYONE misses a meeting, they flat out ain’t playing. Period end of story.

If he is skipping meetings, etc then that’s one thing...although with Richt we know for sure that he’s be suspended if that was happening.

Going out with his buddies on the weekend...that’s another thing. And if Richt is incapable of winning without a celibate monk playing QB, given that he has the #1 defense in the country, then I think we have a bigger issue. He literally gets paid millions of dollars to win, and he is actively making decisions that result in losing.

I think the blame lies with the 50 year old getting paid millions, not the 20 year old college kids.

Here’s what really gets me: i personally spent years making excuses for Coker, Shannon and Golden when they struggled...in hindsight I was ignoring obvious warning signs. I’ve learned my lesson. And yet, so many people seem to be tying themselves in knots to make excuses for a Richt. And I can’t fogure out why.

Dude how dare you demand adults take blame over kids. More outrageous still is expecting adults to get results in less-than-ideal conditions. What are you, successful?

Advertisement
This is all about winning as many as possible and getting back to Charlotte and continuing to move the program forward with recruiting momentum.

All these guys screaming for Perry to “learn on the job” and “work things out on the field” don’t grasp what’s at stake here. They won’t have to explain their way around an empty Hard Rock to recruits as we sit there at 5-4 and out of contention for anything. They won’t have to explain away to recruits the toxicity in UM fan world that seeps into everything. The recruits see all this rancor and toxicity developing at light speed.

For the sake of moving the program forward, we need to put a tourniquet on the hemorrhaging femoral artery and stop the bleeding right now. You don’t do that trotting a rookie out there at BC where they have a much better DL than UVA and where the environment on red bandanna night will be infinitely more hostile than that wine and cheese party in Charlottesville that caused Perry to become a diarrhea spigot.

As much as Rosier sucks, he’s been in these situations before, and he knows what he’s doing. We won’t get that blank stare.

Ideally, Rosier starts deals with the initial emotional barrage from BC and its crowd (like he did at Toledo), then Perry comes in and has some success and is calm.
This post summarizes what it all comes down to.

No one likes Rosier, and everyone wants a dedicated OC. But, as we saw with Golden, it’s gonna take a lot more than a road loss to VA in order for the administration to do anything. Esp considering he just signed an extension.

A lot of people need to take a step back and pretend they are competent adults for a second. Recruits read Twitter. Recruits see the banners. That **** creates a perception of toxicity, and opens the door for others to negative recruit against us. If more classes start falling apart, it becomes another 5 year rebuild, and I don’t know if I have that in me at this point.

All we can do is hope to keep winning and hope Richt has the self awareness and pride to hire an OC during the off season. If that means we gotta roll with Malik until then (or a least til Perry takes the job seriously), then that’s what we do. We lean on our defense and hope our QB/OL situation doesn’t cost us again.

Last edited:
What do you mean contradict me? I have nothing to do with any of this. I said 2 things #1 its completely pointless to have taken out nkosi(that doesnt mean I've ever thought nkosi should be the guy but I definitely know malik isnt the guy)if you have any hope at all for nkosi & you know it takes stellar performances by defense anyhow for either to excell than you gotta let nkosi grow through this. It's a coaches job to adapt for all their players. Not just the **** ones. #2 as I said you dont have to take my word for it. In this day and age the camera(s) catch everything & only the people involved in that chain have headsets. No camera saw this audible & i know EVERYTHING that was said on the headset & none of it had players involved. Only one that fought for nkosi was jon. That was all on the headset. Person that pulled him was jon richt not mark & IF any discussion was had it wouldve been with him. I'm not even gonna say what I know nkosi response was to getting pulled. As I have said & for me(as lil as that means)JARREN IS THE ONLY VIABLE QB WE SHOULD BE PLAYING MOVING FORWARD. This was exactly what I discussed last year on why we had to play either cade or nkosi some. Now they're having growing pains and can't handle the pressure... guess what if we dont deal with that now then were already throwing next year away again before we get there. People are rooting for a mirage. It's our defense that makes us competitive right now. Only way to counter that is develop a qb NOW...

So you're saying Jon pulled Kosi, but is the only one who fought for him?

Help me understand this.

And I agree with you regarding Williams.

Ain't no need for that CRAP! You freakin' Johnny Rebel GOOD OL' BOY!!!!!!!!!!!:devilish: Yeah, I know you exist somewhere down south in Johnny Rebel land.
Oh, and one more notion. I don't give a CRAP, that you're a Hurricane football fan!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me get this str8: You've essentially just assumed I'm a johnny rebel good ole boy...thus exhibiting your bigoted outlook and perspective and there's no need for my crap? LOL@ the irony here.

You bigots expose yourselves so easily.

You can't chastise someone for borish behavior if you're a bigot and/or exhibit bigoted behavior.

Go see the wizard...now go finish stalking me and down voting all of my posts loser.

Advertisement
Back