NKosi Perry Benched for Audibles and Going Out

I have no idea if what is true? That Perry hasn't been committed enough to getting better as a football player? Yeah you're right, bud, Im the one who made that up. Jesus christ. Im done replying to you.

You should be done on earth honestly...just wasting oxygen.

Advertisement
Then I can kind of see Richt's point. If Perry is not watching film, and he's spending his time "out on the town," then he needs to get his *** right.

I would have benched him too - you call a play, the kid audibles out and throws a pick, and doesn't even show up for film sessions. Bet your *** I would have him riding pine under that scenario
I don't see where it was stated he didn't show up for film sessions. What was said is that he's not staying in his room (i.e. extra self-study). I would say this to Perry and the whole team for that matter. , "You have all off season to go out. We need players that want to win a championship. We need leaders. A leader is the one that puts in extra time so others will follow. If you want to be an NFL QB, this is what it takes. The amount of time needed for preparation increases significantly at the next level. You do want to win a championship and go to the NFL don't you? If you do the things I'm asking you to do, you can achieve both of those goals."

LMAO this site never ceases to amaze me. If Perry was the one calling air raid offense into off coverage then wtf was Malik playing Chuck and pray offense for the first two quarters when he got in? We didn't start thowing to the backs and TE until the **** fourth quarter. There are legit mods on here that break down the film give you guys the **** play to see the BS that was going on but every time any Tom, ****, and Harry comes on here with some neighborhood gossip dudes run with it. Perry wasn't audibling into triple coverage plays sheesh.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These people are agenda driven like a ****.

Should he post Instagram photos of him in a film room, sitting there? What about when he does homework?

No offense, you can't judge crap off of some lame social media account.

These people are real weirdos man. I'm telling you

None of this surprises me. Half of Perry's social media is him messing around or playing video games. I'm not saying these kids shouldn't have fun but it's obvious Nkosi has a mental gap and not studying isn't going to help. That's one thing I loved about Brad was he was 100% in on playing QB at the U and took the off field stuff very seriously. Just wish he was mobile lol

Bc that is what social media is for....get a LIFE and quit stalking teenagers.

Advertisement
The only agenda here is from you and others desperately trying to paint this formerly fired coach as not doing the same crap that got him fired from his previous job.

Perry had 8 drops..he finishes that game 21/31 and 4 td's at worse without those drops.

Learn the game buddy.

He was slightly better than awful. If the defense doesn't give Miami the ball twice inside the 20 yard line, they probably lose to a very bad FSU team.

I want Perry to be the guy just as much as anyone. But he sure as **** hasn't looked like it thus far. Miami MUST win the next 5 games. All there is to it. I just don't see how starting 1 guy over the other, with the results we've seen from both, can cause this much of an uproar. But it's Miami fans, so I should be used to it by now.

Now that the truth about Perry is coming out I'm not sure Richt has any choice here. The kid is a punk.

He was slightly better than awful. If the defense doesn't give Miami the ball twice inside the 20 yard line, they probably lose to a very bad FSU team.

I want Perry to be the guy just as much as anyone. But he sure as **** hasn't looked like it thus far. Miami MUST win the next 5 games. All there is to it. I just don't see how starting 1 guy over the other, with the results we've seen from both, can cause this much of an uproar. But it's Miami fans, so I should be used to it by now.

You're wrong. He had 8 drops that hit each WR in the hands/chest combined with the worst play calling of which is why the fans started booing.

Richt has had a QB issue going back 9 years..he's the only common denominator.

Agreeing to disagree...we just see it differently.

Advertisement
I get all of that.

Problem is - he’s the best option we have.

I get that kids will be kids and some truly can’t be molded - but I’m not sure I understand waiting until game day to send a message.

If it’s that bad - you should be able to get your message through during the week.

Is Perry really the best option we have this season? I know we all like the "next new thing," but Perry has looked pretty terrible thus far. As bad as he was in the first half of UVA, he may have been worse in the first half against FSU. He played a little better in the second half but still finished 13 for 32 against a ****** defense. Dont get me wrong, I probably start Perry anyway as i prefer the unknown QB, over a known mediocre QB. However, from a coaching perspective, Richt recognizes that every game left on our regular season schedule is winnable with a QB who is not going to give the game away. In that regard, I cant say for certain the Rosier is the wrong choice.

the truth? A punk?

LOL..he was always a punk to you Agenda man.

I've heard this same report about the audibles and going out from multiple sauces.
Also heard that he told Richt to fluck off after his second interception.
And I'm not sure what you mean by agenda. You might have me confused with someone else.

I've heard this same report about the audibles and going out from multiple sauces.
Also heard that he told Richt to fluck off after his second interception.
And I'm not sure what you mean by agenda. You might have me confused with someone else.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the Hotshot gunslinger mentality can be your greatest upside and biggest downfall.

Sounds exactly like our defensive approach and it appears to be working out ok. The scary thing is they still have room to improve and could be even more nasty with a decent offense to help them out.

Advertisement
He allowed Malik to continue throwing the ball to the tune of 4 str8 losses into this year.

if Richt is using that theory then it doesn't hold any water and he's on verge of losing the team.

The team knows who is better.

Richt last 10 years with QB's..i can't trust it.

Yeah, I know, Aaron Murray was terrible. Kid only broke every meaningful SEC passing record under Richt.

Look, I get that you're in a panic on here because this thread is threatening your ability to continue your Richt-bashing fest. But at least try to throw in some factual info every now and then.

Yeah, I know, Aaron Murray was terrible. Kid only broke every meaningful SEC passing record under Richt.

Look, I get that you're in a panic on here because this thread is threatening your ability to continue your Richt-bashing fest. But at least try to throw in some factual info every now and then.

That's one in the last ten years. My point exactly...thought you had something didn't you? LOL

1 in the last ten years. **** you're easy to please. Where your wife at? I'm trying to see something.

Lots of insiders leaking info from "sauces" this week. Although it does make sense. Everything we've heard from the media and online "sauces" is that the staff was frustrated with Perry for a perceived lack of effort in learning the offense and his willingness to force the longball instead of taking what the defense gives him. I'm pretty disappointed all around.

Advertisement
If the previous posts re Perry ******** around and not doing his homework and audible out of the easy short pass then CMR is right to bench him. See if he can get his act together, if not then maybe it's Jarren's turn? Regardless, the run game needs to be opened up. The play calling is still predictable by everyone. This is turning into a lost season and I wouldn't be surprised to see someone going after Diaz as a head coach. If that happens we are truly f- - - -d. If he stays - I see Diaz as the new head coach - and he really knows how to pick a support team.

I've supported and listed all of Perry's good attributes on the field thus far (especially relative to Rosier). But if this going out too much nonsense rings true then it's a problem. I wouldn't care actually if he was more proven on the field and could show that there is negligible impact from his social life on his Saturday productivity (which probably usually isn't true). But, unfortunately, he has not yet reached that point of being proven on the field, yet.

Disappointing to hear.

I've heard perry doesn't study the film and playbook like eh should (big downfall for him imo). if the audible stuff is true, don't make the throws he made early in that UVA game.

That's it. They'll probably all be ugly games to watch. And the great unwashed that populate this board and fan base will yell and scream and cry and throw themselves on the floor and use their dishwashing money to fly a banner. But the bottom line is, Richt wants to continue to make this program better. How can he do that RIGHT NOW? He can win the next 5 games, get to Charlotte, keep the recruiting class he has now and add 6-7 really elite kids. This isn't exactly a pipe dream. It's very realistic. He's going to give the football to the kid who he feels will not put his #1 defense in the counry in harm's way. 10-2 and Charlotte, even while winning ugly, is a **** of a lot better than 8-4 with a super talented kid firing the ball all over the field, including into defender's chests.

This off-season we can talk a new OC, firing Fredo, changing the offense, etc. But none of that can be done today. All that can be done today is preparing to beat BC, then 4 more very pedestrian teams. Just don't beat yourself on offense and you should be able to waltz into Charlotte. Then close on Neal, Stevenson, Haselwood, Bogle, Ingraham, Richards, and a couple other kids, and you're able to continue to improve your program.
This is all about winning as many as possible and getting back to Charlotte and continuing to move the program forward with recruiting momentum.

All these guys screaming for Perry to “learn on the job” and “work things out on the field” don’t grasp what’s at stake here. They won’t have to explain their way around an empty Hard Rock to recruits as we sit there at 5-4 and out of contention for anything. They won’t have to explain away to recruits the toxicity in UM fan world that seeps into everything. The recruits see all this rancor and toxicity developing at light speed.

For the sake of moving the program forward, we need to put a tourniquet on the hemorrhaging femoral artery and stop the bleeding right now. You don’t do that trotting a rookie out there at BC where they have a much better DL than UVA and where the environment on red bandanna night will be infinitely more hostile than that wine and cheese party in Charlottesville that caused Perry to become a diarrhea spigot.

As much as Rosier sucks, he’s been in these situations before, and he knows what he’s doing. We won’t get that blank stare.

Ideally, Rosier starts deals with the initial emotional barrage from BC and its crowd (like he did at Toledo), then Perry comes in and has some success and is calm.

Advertisement
Back