Night game for GT on 10/7

Advertisement
Advertisement
Considerably over for this one. Los frikis van a venir!
My camera will be ready

paparazzi GIF by StyleHaul

Not leaked. There was an email sent to all of the season ticket holders a while back announcing this and other game specifics. I would be blown away if the Canes wore white at home, but you'd sort of expect to see the team wearing the Storm Trooper Uni's if the fans are doing a white out. To me that would suck as Clemson would be wearing their home orange tops. Only UM could do stupid Big Ten **** like this. :ohlord:
I don’t remember that email and I’m a season ticket holder but perhaps you’re right. I seriously doubt we wear white at home.

Advertisement
I don’t remember that email and I’m a season ticket holder but perhaps you’re right. I seriously doubt we wear white at home.

I'm probably wrong but I can't remember really ever wearing white jerseys at home...maybe less than 5 times ever? Or at least in the last 30 years that I've been following the program seriously. Unless we want to count those "ice" jerseys we wore, but I think even those were mostly on the road?

I'll be shocked if we wear white jerseys at home against Clemson. And a "white out" for the fans would suggest we're wearing stormtroopers, which I have never seen at home, IIRC.

I'm probably wrong but I can't remember really ever wearing white jerseys at home...maybe less than 5 times ever? Or at least in the last 30 years that I've been following the program seriously. Unless we want to count those "ice" jerseys we wore, but I think even those were mostly on the road?

I'll be shocked if we wear white jerseys at home against Clemson. And a "white out" for the fans would suggest we're wearing stormtroopers, which I have never seen at home, IIRC.
It’s pathetic I know this but Adidas made white alternatives a few years back which we wore at home and they sucked. We also wore white in 1997 vs Arkansas State because of a major **** up by equipment room with Orange jerseys. I need a life.

Advertisement
It’s pathetic I know this but Adidas made white alternatives a few years back which we wore at home and they sucked. We also wore white in 1997 vs Arkansas State because of a major **** up by equipment room with Orange jerseys. I need a life.

Counterpoint: I'm jealous that you rattled this off the top of your brain and am very impressed.

Advertisement

I tried to find the email and couldnt (during my extensive 45 second search :anonymous: ). I remember it said there would be an orange-out for TAMU and a white out for Clemson, etc.

I too would be surprised but not completely. When Penn State does their white out games, they wear the dark blue pants and white jersey at home. To me, if we're gonna wear white jersey at home, it might as well be the Storm Troopers.

Surprised as Dolphins are at home to play Giants at 1pm next day. I figured a 3:30 game..oh well, guess I’ll just sleep in the parking lot as I’ll be at both games!!

I dont the Dolphins game time is a factor in this decision. If Im not mistaken, I believe the televising media company has final say on game times. That would be the ACC Network for this game.

Surprised as Dolphins are at home to play Giants at 1pm next day. I figured a 3:30 game..oh well, guess I’ll just sleep in the parking lot as I’ll be at both games!!
Dolphins have nothing to do with game time. TV calls the show. Dolphins have played many 1pm games after Canes play at 8pm.

Advertisement
Back