Night game for GT on 10/7

DN-v4F8UMAAt2_K.jpg

He might have thought the Bear was still on College Gameday.

Advertisement
Finally getting to fly down from Nebraska to see a game. Any tips for gameday?

Green parking lot opens at 3 pm.

Depends on your arrival time and where you are staying. For the aTm game, I had an Air B&B in Coral Gables, so I hit a number of spots around UM. Went to AllCanes and the campus bookstore. Walked around the Law School and the University Center. Ate at Bagel Emporium, Casola's and Sanguich.

Depends on your arrival time and where you are staying. For the aTm game, I had an Air B&B in Coral Gables, so I hit a number of spots around UM. Went to AllCanes and the campus bookstore. Walked around the Law School and the University Center. Ate at Bagel Emporium, Casola's and Sanguich.

Do you know if this is gonna be the black jersey game? Or if it’s going to be a blackout for the fans in the stands? I haven’t seen anything about that yet.

Do you know if this is gonna be the black jersey game? Or if it’s going to be a blackout for the fans in the stands? I haven’t seen anything about that yet.

I had a lot of faith in Dan, and he is letting me down.

It MIGHT be the Miami Nights game. No confirmation of that yet.

Advertisement

Ummmm all lots open at 3pm now.

I’m hoping this is going to be an electric atmosphere. If you’re in Miami, your *** better be at that game.

Lowest ticket price available: $15
Lowest lower level ticket price available: $30

Curious to see if these prices go up as availability drops over the next week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back