Night game for GT on 10/7

Advertisement
More time to heal injuries.

Chess Boardgames GIF by NETFLIX

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gotta put that to the side and focus on getting those recruits. That stuff appeals to them.
that's your opinion & I respect it. my opinion is that a recruit (future) rather have Mario tell them that we'll be wearing Nike in upcoming years, than an Adidas black jersey (that the recruit wont wear) this season

also the orange & white or green & white with our players flying around making plays, looks better than any alternate jersey I've seen in the last 10+ years

that's your opinion. my opinion is that a recruit (future) rather have Mario tell them that we'll be wearing Nike in upcoming years, than an Adidas black jersey (that the recruit wont wear) this season
Aren't you then agreeing that it matters to recruits?....

Aren't you then agreeing that it matters to recruits?....
feel free to read it again. I said the brand matters to recruits more than what color we're wearing on Saturdays.

to add to what I said, notable posters here have stated in recent history that Miami has lost out on recruits recently bc we're not a Nike school...

Advertisement
feel free to read it again. I said the brand matters to recruits more than what color we're wearing on Saturdays.

to add to what I said, notable posters here have stated in recent history that Miami has lost out on recruits recently bc we're not a Nike school...

I agree brand over color, but new and different uniforms have been shown to resonate with the players vs the fans.

I’ve also seen every possible excuse as to why recruits don’t come here…

Whatever works to get recruits and beat GT

that's your opinion & I respect it. my opinion is that a recruit (future) rather have Mario tell them that we'll be wearing Nike in upcoming years, than an Adidas black jersey (that the recruit wont wear) this season

also the orange & white or green & white with our players flying around making plays, looks better than any alternate jersey I've seen in the last 10+ years
I doubt any recruit is picking any school because of colors or jerseys, but if you can create clicks and generate interest with uniform combos or whatever latest uniform nonsense, that means a recruit is looking at news of your school yet again.

Advertisement
Do they advertise/market Canes games during Fins games? I know the Fins are in Buffalo this weekend so it wouldn’t matter for this, but if the Fins were home this weekend, would or could they do a large campaign during the game (posters, big electronic board, flyers, deals etc)

Advertisement
Back