Night game for GT on 10/7

Advertisement
Advertisement
IDK. I don't think Mario is about those black jerseys.... I bet it's traditional orange/white again.
Little birdie told me Miami (important figures of the program want this) will be looking like Miami again only more consistently. Not saying we don’t ever rock an alternative uniforms but the majority of the season will be Orange/White no matter where we play.

Surprised as Dolphins are at home to play Giants at 1pm next day. I figured a 3:30 game..oh well, guess I’ll just sleep in the parking lot as I’ll be at both games!!
I'm gonna fall asleep cause its in the middle of the night for me!

Advertisement
Syracuse plays Clemson at home this coming week and at UNC the following week.... They could REALLY cause some havoc....
If you’re speaking about the ACC champ picture then realistically they’re done for. No tie breaker against fspoo or Duke. Who have positioned themselves well

Do they advertise/market Canes games during Fins games? I know the Fins are in Buffalo this weekend so it wouldn’t matter for this, but if the Fins were home this weekend, would or could they do a large campaign during the game (posters, big electronic board, flyers, deals etc)

Great question. I know they've been playing Dolphins highlights during commercials on the big screens at Canes games. It would be nice if the Fins could repay the favor.

That said, the Dolphins would probably want to give equal time to UM, UF, & FSU though. That would be a typical dolphins management move.

Advertisement
That’s what was leaked. I seriously doubt the players wear White.

Not leaked. There was an email sent to all of the season ticket holders a while back announcing this and other game specifics. I would be blown away if the Canes wore white at home, but you'd sort of expect to see the team wearing the Storm Trooper Uni's if the fans are doing a white out. To me that would suck as Clemson would be wearing their home orange tops. Only UM could do stupid Big Ten **** like this. :ohlord:

Advertisement
Little birdie told me Miami (important figures of the program want this) will be looking like Miami again only more consistently. Not saying we don’t ever rock an alternative uniforms but the majority of the season will be Orange/White no matter where we play.
makes sense if the thought process is to build up the brand through actually winning and the style of play in which they're doing it.

They want ppl talking about Miami football, not Miami uniform combos. Increased brand recognition = increased viewing = all the realignment talk = more $ which is their endgame

Personally, I'm good with that. I like the clean look of the orange/white.

Advertisement
Back