Night game for GT on 10/7

I tried to find the email and couldnt (during my extensive 45 second search :anonymous: ). I remember it said there would be an orange-out for TAMU and a white out for Clemson, etc.

I too would be surprised but not completely. When Penn State does their white out games, they wear the dark blue pants and white jersey at home. To me, if we're gonna wear white jersey at home, it might as well be the Storm Troopers.
What I’ve never seen Penn State in navy pants.

Advertisement
That’s what was leaked. I seriously doubt the players wear White.

Leaked?

1695675407855.png

Seriously? Am I wrong about that? I posted that working from memory, which at my age can be scary. lol

Do you follow Penn State much?
No I follow college ball in general. And just because the fans are asked to wear certain colors to games the uniforms are still the same. For example bball wears white at home and orange Green or black on the road so when we where at the whiteout against Duke we matched but we did the Orange out against FSU and we were still wearing white home jerseys.

Football wore all white once at home and those looked like soccer kits.

Advertisement
I've asked on a 45k or under & a 42k or under without much response. (Two bites saying way over on 42k)

I'm thinking 45k would be a victory.

Look, I didn't respond because I basically don't care about attendance numbers. I know there are issues.

BUT.

Having said that, I'd expect it to go "over". We've had 3 OOC home games, including a weak Friday game and a weak Thursday game. No excuses, but not a recipe for a sellout either.

The remaining 4 games are ACC games. Clemson "should" be a sellout, but with them Clemson-ing, who knows. UVa is Homecoming, so that should be a good crowd. On the opposite ends of those two games, you have GaTech and Louisville.

With GaTech, you have negative factors (GaTech isn't that good, and Miami is getting a lot better, maybe GaTech fans don't want to make the trip) that can be offset by positive factors (Miami is getting a lot better, and the "two-for-one" ticket promo). With it being a night game, it could be a nice tailgate.

ALLOW ME TO POINT SOMETHING OUT: INTER MIAMI WILL BE PLAYING AT THE SAME TIME. So that is certainly a complicating factor for some fans.

We shall see.

I think we will have a good crowd for Louisville if neither team loses too many games between now and then.

No I follow college ball in general. And just because the fans are asked to wear certain colors to games the uniforms are still the same. For example bball wears white at home and orange Green or black on the road so when we where at the whiteout against Duke we matched but we did the Orange out against FSU and we were still wearing white home jerseys.

Football wore all white once at home and those looked like soccer kits.

Yes, basketball is the only sport I know of that wears white at home. I always thought that was silly.

Good call on the Penn State uni's.

Advertisement
Great news I'm going to see skynyrd that Friday in Saint augustine so I don't have to get up early to drive to Miami for an early game

Syracuse plays Clemson at home this coming week and at UNC the following week.... They could REALLY cause some havoc....

A-C-Freaking C!! Whoaaa thats a match up. If Syracuse beats Clemson lol oh man the Dabo fans are going to have a hard time with that one. I love Syracuse QB too. Will Clemson come to Miami with 3 losses? Find out on the next episode of the ACC

Advertisement
A-C-Freaking C!! Whoaaa thats a match up. If Syracuse beats Clemson lol oh man the Dabo fans are going to have a hard time with that one. I love Syracuse QB too. Will Clemson come to Miami with 3 losses? Find out on the next episode of the ACC
We can only hope. I'd like to see that arrogant **** make excuse after excuse. This is the one game where we should run it up.

Look, I didn't respond because I basically don't care about attendance numbers. I know there are issues.
For the record, I’m genuinely curious as to what will happen/vs what people think will happen. (Not flaming)

Miami isn’t perfect.. but they’ve finally spent the money & put in the work.. they deserve the over.

Advertisement

1695681250104.png

Advertisement
Back