Nigel Bethel commits

Advertisement
[HUDL]video/3/8037753/5a2f6974b0191611b09692dd[/HUDL]

He has the traits and mind to develop. 6'1, 4.3 and smart from the top team in Dade. Note the first play against Central.

[MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION]. What’s your opinion on his rating? Is he a true 3 star? Why? Based off his tape I see no reason why he shouldn’t be a 4 star. What am I missing?

Never a good sign when a potential DB prospect has like 1 defensive highlight and it exposes bad man covg and tackling technique.

But on the bright side he's easily a Miami caliber athlete who could be a potent vertical threat and special teams weapon.

I'd bet he's a WR sooner or later and it looks like he can play. Sorry to the crybabies who think this is a wasted scholarship and evidence that the AH corners are gone.

[TWEET]955626552816906240[/TWEET]

Why did Nigel feel the need to commit before his OV? CMR has not done one of these corny shout outs in awhile. In my opinion, CMR just raised his poker hand to the AH CBs. Sending a message that he is going without them and isn't waiting around for anyone. I guess that talk at the bball game didn't mean squat.

Surtain Sr being quiet about everything and saying the season this and the season that was his excuse on why his premiere kids didn't sign early is straight BULLSH!T. Because we know now he did a backdoor weasel move and interviewed for the Alabama job. This muthfacka is like any other snake out there pimpin his ratchet bitxhes. He knows he has a once in a lifetime squad of blue-chips to bargain and play poker with. CMR just called his bluff. His move...

I think commitments for the AH kids are coming soon...sooner than we think. And I don't think people are going to be happy.

Welcome to Da U!!

DaU-Sebastian.jpg

Advertisement

Why did Nigel feel the need to commit before his OV? CMR has not done one of these corny shout outs in awhile. In my opinion, CMR just raised his poker hand to the AH CBs. Sending a message that he is going without them and isn't waiting around for anyone. I guess that talk at the bball game didn't mean squat.

Surtain Sr being quiet about everything and saying the season this and the season that was his excuse on why his premiere kids didn't sign early is straight BULLSH!T. Because we know now he did a backdoor weasel move and interviewed for the Alabama job. This muthfacka is like any other snake out there pimpin his ratchet bitxhes. He knows he has a once in a lifetime squad of blue-chips to bargain and play poker with. CMR just called his bluff. His move...

I think commitments for the AH kids are coming soon...sooner than we think. And I don't think people are going to be happy.

^^^^

think you're looking into it way too much....

Advertisement
Never a good sign when a potential DB prospect has like 1 defensive highlight and it exposes bad man covg and tackling technique.

But on the bright side he's easily a Miami caliber athlete who could be a potent vertical threat and special teams weapon.

I'd bet he's a WR sooner or later and it looks like he can play. Sorry to the crybabies who think this is a wasted scholarship and evidence that the AH corners are gone.
Doesn’t mean much tbh, look at Malek Young senior highlight tape, he didn’t have many plays on defense like that either. Wouldn’t mind seeing bethels speed as an athlete on offense tbqh

Great prospect. This is the type of kid who I thought would go ball out somewhere. Obviously not a finished product, but you can't teach size and speed.

If this kid can be a spark on I’m all in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please bro, we have no “poker hand”. This commitment does not affect the thinking of the AH kids. This is a kid who was dropped by UF.

Advertisement
[HUDL]video/3/8037753/5a2f6974b0191611b09692dd[/HUDL]

He has the traits and mind to develop. 6'1, 4.3 and smart from the top team in Dade. Note the first play against Central.

Im convinced we got a player that's going to push for a starting cb job.

Reminds me of Sam Shields.... prototypical size and speed, with his experiencing as a receiver means we got a future elite cb on our hands. Especially with Rumph coaching him up.

Advertisement

Never? Doesn't mean much considering his HS team needs tho boss. Apparently they didn't need him to play corner the same way anquan holdings poahokke team had him playing qb before he moved to wr at FSU.

C.J. Henderson

Advertisement
Back