Nigel Bethel commits

Advertisement
Welcome to the :neonu:!!!

UVfyFRg.gif

7dbb7573baf9f488ac5a4209d2986c3f.gif

v64h7.jpg

lol, why do y'all keep cheerleading each other and saying this guy can only help on special teams?

To the 3 sissy's that avoided the question and used the fruit pop "neg" feature..... can you answer the question or ya just gonna post while watching a you tube vide on how to make you gut look smaller in a skirt?

give it a freaking rest, you don't know as much as you think you do about this kid.
he's gonna be a solid contributor to this team. Our coaching staff has absolutely zero history of taking people "just because we need bodies"

they get people they want

As a special teams/return player? Yes I agree He can make an impact due to his speed. However I cant See him playing over the cbs we are recruiting in this class or let’s say Tyrique Stevenson or any of the cbs we could land in 2019. We will see

So what if all he ever is for us is a great special teams player? We need them to..

Devin Hester was pretty good on special teams for us. Let's not pretend he was a great CB or WR.

Who is “pretending” that? What is with the posters who try to start arguments over absolutely nothing?

I wasnt saying anyone was pretending he was. I was merely pointing out the Hester wasn't and nothing wrong with someone who can be great at ST returns. I hope this kid is great on returns and turns out to be a good CB. Our ST returns especially on kickoffs have been disappointing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back