NFL draft thread

Congrats to Walton! I have A LOT of crow to eat on this one. Didn't think he would ever go this high, but he lands in a good situation. They probably view high am Gio Bernards replacement.

Advertisement
Congrats to Walton! I have A LOT of crow to eat on this one. Didn't think he would ever go this high, but he lands in a good situation. They probably view high am Gio Bernards replacement.

Would have gone Day 2 if he didn’t get hurt.

Advertisement
I'm happy for all who're drafted so far and I know in a little tardy to the party with this one but it just makes me upset still that Norton and Mcintosh declared man like tf

Advertisement
Lol I know you was ****ed when Walton got drafted.

Advertisement
lied to or just wanted to bounce? Funny thing is how high chad went.

Probably a little bit of both. Norton was gone and RJ for whatever reason didn’t want to stay without his boy. But we also know against fill these kids heads full of **** to get them to sign and when they go undrafted are nowhere to be found.

surprised someone hasn't taken that tulsa quarterback yet w/e his name was

or did he even declare?

This Trey Wingo ***ggit is the most sec baga assss licking ***** at espn...and that's saying something

Advertisement
Would have gone Day 2 if he didn’t get hurt.

Very well could have. It's amazing to me, but I was totally wrong here. Only 3 RB's under 210 and who have run a 4.55 or slower have gone in the first 3 rounds since 2000 - Ameer Abdullah, Brian Calhoun, and Brian Westbrook.

So it would've made Walton a total outlier. But I thought his athleticism and production would've totally taken him out of the 4th round too and I couldn't have been more wrong.

Good for him

Lol I know you was ****ed when Walton got drafted.
Not at all - I'm definitely amazed...but Walton Herndon and Thomas have all gone much higher than I would've thought. I'm happy for them.

But you couldn't be more right, and I couldn't be more wrong on our Walton disagreements.

I haven't been this wrong since I said no way Phillip Dorsett goes in the 1st round - haha.

Advertisement
Back