NFL draft thread

Advertisement
Witten played high school ball about 30 miles from where I live. He's a legend and his brother coaches their high school team now. Even though I'm not a Boys fan, I've always been a fan of Witten. Good dude!

Advertisement
Really wanted him to slide to Minnesota next pick but I knew that was a long shot..not quite sure how to feel about their draft so far.

Doubt they'll draft RJ after taking that cuck-eye end..

Advertisement
Really wanted him to slide to Minnesota next pick but I knew that was a long shot..not quite sure how to feel about their draft so far.

Doubt they'll draft RJ after taking that cuck-eye end..
Minnesota got a good talent in mike hughes first round. He'll be a good one I'm thinking

Advertisement
Advertisement
Joe Mixon and Mark Walton in the same backfield

And Gio Bernard. BTW and STA. Crowded backfield though. Would have preferred he went somewhere with a chance to play more. Maybe they deal Bernard.

Minnesota got a good talent in mike hughes first round. He'll be a good one I'm thinking
Yeah I liked that one alot, his potential negates my negative feelings for that tackle we took..need an impact guard since one of our starters retired

Ended up being a decent decision for Walton, 4th round isn't bad and RB's years are limited. Crowded backfield in Cincinnati but I think he will succeed.

Advertisement
Back