Highlights NFL data re: Miami Hurricanes Suck Donkey Balls (Dade and Broward on Decline To)

Advertisement
How many of the recruits that we didn't sign get big bags? Now that we can play the NIL game, can we now say we are back? lol

Advertisement
Grew up in Miami and it was indeed a hotbed then and for many years after I left. I've often wondered what's going on down there football wise. Would love to hear from our locals connected to the youth and HS football scene down there

Grew up in Miami and it was indeed a hotbed then and for many years after I left. I've often wondered what's going on down there football wise. Would love to hear from our locals connected to the youth and HS football scene down there
From my perspective, these 2 guys @gogeta4 and @Coach Macho are right in the middle of it.

Advertisement
How many of the recruits that we didn't sign get big bags? Now that we can play the NIL game, can we now say we are back? lol
I think the real story isn't our Hurricanes getting bukaked each week, but the drop off in NFL talent from Dade and Broward.

Dade is off 36% and Broward 11%. The rest of the country is catching up.

Advertisement
I think the real story isn't our Hurricanes getting bukaked each week, but the drop off in NFL talent from Dade and Broward.

Dade is off 36% and Broward 11%. The rest of the country is catching up.
There are reinforcements on the way in the next few classes. South Florida is still on top overall.

The bigger concern is the collapse of the Canes. We always ranked highly on NFL lists even when we sucked. Richt did a surprisingly poor job of acquiring talent.

Advertisement
moar tejas
as you wish...
On6vJ7VxrTHMs (1).gif

50cjS4l1tm8ne.gif

Oh, you said tejas. I thought your said tetas.

My bad, I get easily confused.

African American neighborhoods are drying up in Dade.

Gentrification is directly affecting those numbers imo.
This is what I believe will really affect the football landscape down here. An I think Georgia as well Texas/Louisiana will reap the benefit as more African Americans are moving there. The cost of living in south Florida is getting crazy. As an African American as well as a landlord I see communities that were previously black owned are becoming less and less.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back