NFL.com Top 50 Prospects

If they don't trade back then they'd have to take him at no. 1 or try to trade for another first round pick bc I don't think Kyler makes it past 32

Hot Take City...Kyler probably should be #1.

At this time last year...Baker Mayfield was like the #3 QB...#4 if you're the Buffalo Bills.

Advertisement
Don’t know about that. This isn’t Baker we’re talking about.

PFF will put out a piece that will likely say as a passer he is.

If he were Baker's size...IMO he would be. Stood near him during the Orange
Bowl at one point...he is a legitimately tiny dude. Smaller than Brees.

Advertisement
The biggest travesty is Riley Ridley over AJ Brown.
I don't think it's that crazy they're just in completely different offenses while sharing thw catches with 3-4 other good wrs. Now I like Brown more but I can see Ridley balling too but mine and especially Greedy makes no sense

Daniel Jeremiah is a plugged-in football guy, will have an executive job waiting for him when he leaves the media.

This isn't like Kiper or McShay.
But Kiper had the classicly great hair. Probably styling and profiling the Dundalk-Essex white boy look.

I doubt that even working class Philadelphia could match it.

To me, there is a difference between production and numbers.

Ridley is not going to put up numbers like a Big 12 Air Raid receiver because of the nature of his offense and because Georgia had a lot of mouths to feed. But he did make plays when called upon.

More of a Day 2 guy to me but he definitely has talent. It would be a lot funnier if his name was still Cavin Ridley.

As dumb as it is I'd bet the house he'd get drafted higher if his name was still Cavin.

Advertisement
Hot Take City...Kyler probably should be #1.

At this time last year...Baker Mayfield was like the #3 QB...#4 if you're the Buffalo Bills.
It just takes one guy to think that way and Kingsbury is the one most likely to be that guy. Of course Kingsbury also thought Manziel was an NFL QB.

It shows how much of a joke the Raiders really are hiring Mayock.
Mayock wouldn’t have put him at 32. Mike actually is pretty accurate...he was the best draft guy working before he was hired and it’s not close.

I’m answering the hypothetical question of “if they would”. They aren’t moving on from Rosen...yet. I think next year makes more sense. Better class and you get a year to see if Rosen is your guy.

All depends if Kliff like Rosen. Rosen is career NFL backup imo

Advertisement
Imagine how much more talent we would've had if we signed half of these kids.

Semi-pro team.

Advertisement
  1. Nick Bosa (STA) - DE
  2. Marquise Brown (Chaminade) - WR
  3. Devin Bush (Flanagan) - LB
  4. DeAndre Baker (Northwestern) - CB
  5. Riley Ridley (Deerfield Beach) - WR
  6. Devin Singletary (Deerfield Beach) - RB
  7. Trayvon Mullen (Coconut Creek) - CB
  8. Brian Burns (American Heritage) - DE

Is it me or have we been pretty well covered in those positions with talent?

Ahmon Richards (healthy) , Jeff Thomas vs Marquise Brown , Riley Ridley
Bandy, MJ vs Baker , Mullen
Joe Jackson , Garvin vs Bosa , Burns

Our weaknesses typically have been OL, DT, QB, and coaching. If we swapped out our guys with these guys, do we win more games? And technically, Bosa would be the biggest difference maker but we were never gonna get him anyway.

The issue wasn't the staff they have a history of great recruiting, the fact is the s Florida kids are divas and are looking for cash. I suspect we will broaden our recruiting circle and be less focused on s Florida. Yes we will recruit the area but not rely on it as CMR was as he should've been. It is a different era.

Yes the NFL does

Nah.

If you're great in college, cool. If you're not, but you're big, strong, and fast...no problem either. College coaches are dumb. We (The NFL) can teach you to play. We can't teach you to be an elite athlete. Top athleticism & testing >>>>> college production every single time.

It's why there's so many busts. There are no bigger egomaniacs than NFL executives and coaches. You don't have to be a good football player to make the NFL, which when you really think about that, is the most ridiculous idea of all-time.

Mayock wouldn’t have put him at 32. Mike actually is pretty accurate...he was the best draft guy working before he was hired and it’s not close.
He's gotten better recently but he's nowhere near the best. You're showing your age here. He had Gabbert over Newton. He said Aaron Curry was the best player in the draft.

Advertisement
Back