NFL.com Top 50 Prospects

Let's some issues with address the 800lbs gorilla in the room regarding these players.

1. Nick Bosa (STA) - OSU legacy to the point he would openly clown Miami
9. Marquise Brown (Chaminade)
17. Devin Bush (Flanagan) - got the give my daddy a job Bagman special just before the NCAA rule Changes
30. DeAndre Baker (Northwestern)
32. Riley Ridley (Deerfield Beach) - straight up deep in the Bag game
37. Devin Singletary (Deerfield Beach) - Deerfield's staff has steered players away from UM openly for years
38. Trayvon Mullen (Coconut Creek) - bag game super star and added Clemson coochie as icing
43. Brian Burns (American Heritage) - was never coming to Miami

That leaves 2 UM had a unbiased shot at recruiting. Other than that @DMoney I love the premise of your post and agree we missed on a lot of local kids. But that trend has been quickly changing for the non Bagman kids UM has a legit shot at.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Daniel Jeremiah is a plugged-in football guy, will have an executive job waiting for him when he leaves the media.

This isn't like Kiper or McShay.
Rashan Gary at #4 overall is terrible. He’s overrated as **** and Riley Ridley is another terrible place on the list. Id rather have aj brown over Ridley anyday...

Last edited:
Bullsh*t, what big games did he ball out in other than bama game for last year but 10 yards per catch for a receiver is elite in the 2017 game vs bama ? **** no
View attachment 79156
He got 20% of his 550 yards in 2 games??

1548875628410.gif

Plenty of misses from that group...

But Bosas was never a possibility with his brother being an OSU alum... and us coming off the golden defenses while he was in high school

Ridley was always going to chase the SEC bags...

And Brian Burns I think liked to rag on us and dipped out to the noles

Advertisement
Daniel Jeremiah is a plugged-in football guy, will have an executive job waiting for him when he leaves the media.

This isn't like Kiper or McShay.
I know who he is because I watch NFL network almost everyday. Every year he puts guys on his list that I can’t believe he’s even making him a top 50 guy.

Advertisement
LOL at you guys arguing that a kid needs to put up gaudy numbers to be a Top 50 player.

Can't even begin to think how many times I've tried to tell you guys on the boards over the years......the NFL doesn't care what you did in college.

Advertisement
His route-running is probably some of, if not, the best in this class. A lot of draft-guys on Twitter love him.
I know and I’m not saying he can’t play but he is definitely not a top 32 guy.

Precision route-running, quick out of his cuts. Bigger, less explosive version of his brother. You have to look at traits and skills over production.

That’s all good and dandy but route running need to come with production because I can teach somebody how to run a route. He’s an above average athlete so I need something other than two games of solid tape and a Texas game where he’s going up against a late round pick.

To me, there is a difference between production and numbers.

Ridley is not going to put up numbers like a Big 12 Air Raid receiver because of the nature of his offense and because Georgia had a lot of mouths to feed. But he did make plays when called upon.

More of a Day 2 guy to me but he definitely has talent. It would be a lot funnier if his name was still Cavin Ridley.

Advertisement
we missed on a lot of guys
no ifs or buts
its just reality
hopefully Manny changes things, but weve been saying that since butch

Bullsh*t, what big games did he ball out in other than bama game for last year but 10 yards per catch for a receiver is elite in the 2017 game vs bama ? **** no
View attachment 79156

I was mostly referring to bama he might not have had a 5 receiving touchdown game but he was easily one of the better UGA receivers . And he made an impact against Bama. I wouldn’t take him in the 1st nor rank him in the top 32 either

Advertisement
Back