NFL.com Top 50 Prospects

Rashan Gary at #4 overall is terrible. He’s overrated as **** and Riley Ridley is another terrible placid on the list. Id rather have aj brown over Ridley anyday...

I don't necessarily agree...but there is an ever-growing hive for Riley Ridley.

As mentioned below, there are some very flattering cut ups of his route running on Twitter that has gotten the hive poppin.

Advertisement
No reason Jaquan, Willis and Joe Jackson shouldn’t be listed in the top 50 in terms of value but with that being said and I dont Think anyone can deny it right now broward county has been putting more relevant college players and studs recently in the nfl than Dade county it seems:

How many of those Aquinas/Heritage Broward private school kids are actually from dade?

Rashan Gary at #4 overall is terrible. He’s overrated as **** and Riley Ridley is another terrible placid on the list. Id rather have aj brown over Ridley anyday...
It’s absolutely appalling that they have him over Ed Oliver and Christian Wilkins...his entire list is a SEC/Big 10 nut fest.

Advertisement
Am I wrong to feel that Quan deserves to be on that list? The guy may be a couple inches shy of a prototypical Day 1 pick. But like Perryman before him. all he does is make plays.

I don't necessarily agree...but there is an ever-growing hive for Riley Ridley.

As mentioned below, there are some very flattering cut ups of his route running on Twitter that has gotten the hive poppin.
I’ve seen that too on twitter but that only does so much for me. You either produce or you don’t is my book

I’m sick of hearing about the bag game, if our administration would have put the right type of energy behind the program 60% of those young men would have been on coral gables. Again I’m an alum and fan of 30 years, it would have been hard to talk my kid into going there. They need to stop by reactive around indoor facilities, weight rooms, training tables, assistance pay and other isht, if they expect to get the best our area has to offer. They still have work to do, bring in more staff!!!

Advertisement
Interesting list put together by former scout, Daniel Jeremiah. He has eight South Florida kids in the Top 50. Seven of them are from Broward alone. None signed with Miami.

1. Nick Bosa (STA)
9. Marquise Brown (Chaminade)
17. Devin Bush (Flanagan)
30. DeAndre Baker (Northwestern)
32. Riley Ridley (Deerfield Beach)
37. Devin Singletary (Deerfield Beach)
38. Trayvon Mullen (Coconut Creek)
43. Brian Burns (American Heritage)

Watch out for Terrill Hanks (LaSalle) to sneak into the Top 50.

No real point to be made that hasn't been made before. Imagine how much more talent we would've had if we signed half of these kids.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...emiahs-top-50-prospects-for-2019-nfl-draft-10

I don’t understand joe jax not in top 50 personally.

I’ve seen that too on twitter but that only does so much for me. You either produce or you don’t is my book
Plenty of people produce and don't go high, and don't produce and go high. It's an inexact science. Ridley was not in an offense where any of the receivers really did numbers.

Brian Burns was a beast against us this year. His physical talent really stood out from the stands.

Was also talking tons of trash. It was very satisfying to watch that team fall apart mentally during our comeback.

Advertisement
Think they trade back from 1 and move Rosen?

Don't think they'd trade back. Kyler is tiny af, probably his only real knock as a QB...but not sure that even matters in today's game. His passing metrics are all-time great in college football, and in many key areas better than Baker Mayfield from the year prior. Mayfield's passing metrics, especially advanced, were off the charts ridiculous and Murray's right there.

Don't think they'd trade back. Kyler is tiny af, probably his only real knock as a QB...but not sure that even matters in today's game. His passing metrics are all-time great in college football, and in many key areas better than Baker Mayfield from the year prior. Mayfield's passing metrics, especially advanced, were off the charts ridiculous and Murray's right there.

If they don't trade back then they'd have to take him at no. 1 or try to trade for another first round pick bc I don't think Kyler makes it past 32

Advertisement
Interesting list put together by former scout, Daniel Jeremiah. He has eight South Florida kids in the Top 50. Seven of them are from Broward alone. None signed with Miami.

1. Nick Bosa (STA)

No real point to be made that hasn't been made before. Imagine how much more talent we would've had if we signed half of these kids.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...emiahs-top-50-prospects-for-2019-nfl-draft-10
All the guys wanted to go OOS except maybe D Baker.

1. Nick Bosa (STA)

Hollywood Brown is going to be a star in the league. I hope my Raiders find a way to get him.

They aren’t drafting Murray. They either take Bosa or trade out (potentially the Raiders) and get two ones. I think a D-Lineman with the potential of a CB or OL in the 20’s. I know they really want N’Keal so there’s hope he drops to the 2nd and they take him as the first pick then or maybe a late first by moving back in.

I never said they were. U should probably read the whole thread.

Advertisement
Back