NFL.com Top 50 Prospects

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Interesting list put together by former scout, Daniel Jeremiah. He has eight South Florida kids in the Top 50. Seven of them are from Broward alone. None signed with Miami.

1. Nick Bosa (STA)
9. Marquise Brown (Chaminade)
17. Devin Bush (Flanagan)
30. DeAndre Baker (Northwestern)
32. Riley Ridley (Deerfield Beach)
37. Devin Singletary (Deerfield Beach)
38. Trayvon Mullen (Coconut Creek)
43. Brian Burns (American Heritage)

Watch out for Terrill Hanks (LaSalle) to sneak into the Top 50.

No real point to be made that hasn't been made before. Imagine how much more talent we would've had if we signed half of these kids.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...emiahs-top-50-prospects-for-2019-nfl-draft-10

Advertisement
As most of have stated before. The previous staffs have been average at recruiting and that’s why the team is average on the field.

Advertisement
No reason Jaquan, Willis and Joe Jackson shouldn’t be listed in the top 50 in terms of value but with that being said and I dont Think anyone can deny it right now broward county has been putting more relevant college players and studs recently in the nfl than Dade county it seems:

Advertisement
who would have thought a Lasalle kid would be up there. Tano is doing backflips.

I think the big misses for us were Baker and Burns, no? I mean, we missed all of them but those are the guys I recall we were hot after.

Interesting list put together by former scout, Daniel Jeremiah. He has eight South Florida kids in the Top 50. Seven of them are from Broward alone. None signed with Miami.

1. Nick Bosa (STA)
9. Marquise Brown (Chaminade)
17. Devin Bush (Flanagan)
30. DeAndre Baker (Northwestern)
32. Riley Ridley (Deerfield Beach)
37. Devin Singletary (Deerfield Beach)
38. Trayvon Mullen (Coconut Creek)
43. Brian Burns (American Heritage)

Watch out for Terrill Hanks (LaSalle) to sneak into the Top 50.

No real point to be made that hasn't been made before. Imagine how much more talent we would've had if we signed half of these kids.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...emiahs-top-50-prospects-for-2019-nfl-draft-10
Telling

Advertisement
balled out in big time games
So that essentially makes him the 3rd best WR prospect? He’s an above average athlete that doesn’t jump off on tape, averaging 13 a catch, and 550 yards. What’s so special about that? They got him ahead of N’Keal Henry, AJ Brown, and Kelvin Harmon for god sakes.

Advertisement
balled out in big time games , not sure if he will go in the 1st round tho
Bullsh*t, what big games did he ball out in other than bama game for last year but 10 yards per catch for a receiver is elite in the 2017 game vs bama ? **** no
BB252389-BF24-445F-88D6-8D045A51226C.jpeg

Advertisement
Back